• Network TV is dead.

The networks continue to stick to a formula about sitcoms and depend on laugh tracks in order to make the viewer know that that joke was funny. If you remove the laugh track then the joke isn't funny because there's no timing in the delivery from the actors. The scripts contain pauses so the track can be added and the writing itself is usually filled with catch words that a viewer can hear and not have to think about. Case in point being "Two and a Half Men" and "The Big Bang Theory".

• For me it is for the most part.

I rarely watch mainstream, network television. I will watch Seinfeld or King of Queens or Cops on occasion but I generally watch PBS or a cable channel like History, A&E, or Discovery. I like shows like Antiques Roadshow, Dual Survival, Fast & Loud, This Old House, Flipping Houses, etc. Network TV has become waaaaayyyyy too political and filled with liberal propaganda.

• Yes, network TV is dead.

I believe that network TV is dead. The problem is that we have too many choices on what to watch. There is cable TV, Netflix and Hulu, just to name a few. The programming on network TV has become stale and predictable. Really the only thing network TV is good for is the broadcasting of local news.

• Yes, network TV is dead.

• No, but it is on life support.

While network tv isn't quite down for the count yet, it is starting to severely fall behind. Taking less risks and staying only with the mainstream fads, very little has been produced in recent years which goes beyond a single season. The paid and niche networks are now the ones putting forth the funding to produce the really interesting shows and a few are moving to internet mediums (such as Netflix making its own series, Hemlock Grove..and hosting season 4 of Arrested Development).

• No, but it is on life support.

While network tv isn't quite down for the count yet, it is starting to severely fall behind. Taking less risks and staying only with the mainstream fads, very little has been produced in recent years which goes beyond a single season. The paid and niche networks are now the ones putting forth the funding to produce the really interesting shows and a few are moving to internet mediums (such as Netflix making its own series, Hemlock Grove..And hosting season 4 of Arrested Development).