• Most racist place I've been in the world

The most racist pacer I've been in the world is this place.
    It's not as multi cultural as its made out.
    People are constantly being bracketed, and judged on their ethnic bracket.
    Only place in the world where interracial friendships, let alone relationships are highly frowned upon.
    Mexicans are constantly being demonized and accused by other longer established communities.
    Overall. A racist hell hole, full of ignorant fools.

• Most diverse place i've ever been

It's amazing, foods, lights colors! Even skin colors. . . There's so many people from different backgrounds I think it's stupid to even consider it racist. The entire city isn't very racist at all. I would never leave there if Ii didn't need to. Overall, great city. Not in the slightest racist!

• Most diverse place i've ever been

• No, an entire city is not racist.

New York is not racist as a whole city, that would be silly and require all the racists to decide to move to one place - which would be odd. There might be people in New York who are racist and act that way, but it does not make up the population of the city.

• A city in itself is not racist.

A city is not racist. There may be a higher rate of racism among some residents, but this doesn't make it racist. To label it as such would imply everyone there is, and that isn't true. New York has a very diverse group of people there. It is known for its diversity. This doesn't imply racism on a large scale, at least, no more than anywhere else, and likely less.