Is Nikita Kruschev one of the most important men in Russian history?

• He was a part of pivotal moments in history

Nikita Kruschev was a part of some pivotal moments in Russian history, from his contributions in defense of the Motherland during World War II, to his achievements while rising up the ranks. As the leader of the Soviet Union, he was an integral character in several defining moments of world history.

• He led Russia.

Yes, Nikita Kruschev was one of the most important men in Russian history, because he did a great job leading the Russian through the Cold War. Kruschev was primarily responsible for the strength of Russia during the Cold War, because he helped their public image so much by investing in the space race.

• Yes he was.

Nikita Kruschev is one of the most important men in Russian history. I'm not saying I approve of the man generally or agree with his policies, but he made a career in Russian politics and as a prominent public figure. His ideas were celebrated and largely recognized, and he climbed the ranks in Russia.

• Yes, Nikita Kruschev was one of the most important men in Russian history.

I think that Nikita Kruschev was one of the most important people in Russian history. Even though he may have been an enemy of the United States of America, I think it is still important to recognize that he was a significant part of the Soviet Union and the Cold War.

• Vladimir Lenin More Important

Vladimir Lenin is perhaps more important than Nikita Khruschev. The main reason is that Lenin led the October Revolution in 1917, which moved Russia away from a monarchy and into a socialist republic. Even Joseph Stalin is more important than Khruschev because he killed around 40 million of his own people as his dictatorship spread across the Soviet Union.