• Soon they're gone

Nintendo is having a HUGE downfall in profit. The Wii U only had 7.3 million sales in its first month! With no Online Games and Nintendo being the only Merchant for their Consoles there is no competition so companies like Microsoft and Sony are doing much better than them! :D

• Nintendo is Alive and well.

Nintendo is not dying. Many love their Wii gaming consul. The mixture of being active and gaming is a great concept. Many group hold Nintendo Wii social tournaments with friends and family alike. It is my belief that if Nintendo keeps going along this path of active gaming it will be one step closer to any company coming out with a virtual reality game.

• Nintendo is going to die

Nintendo only focuses on the story and the fun of the game, rather than what people want: Online Gaming. When you think of Sony or Microsoft or PC Games, you hear these words: Framerate, 4k, and nothing else that people really want. Today gamers are only focused on those things, including ONLINE GAMING in which Nintendo doesn't have. At least they have smash bros.

• Their Handheld systems are not up to standard

Words arguments thing is would say to fill in space I have one myself and I love it but everyone else is saying they are bad and I'm a douche so I need to vent my peers' opinions online in my own words insert so many periods here it's ridiculous.

• I believe it is a gradual decline. Nintendo will end up like sega they will cease to exist.

Look around you a grew up playing the game boy and nintendo. In my day when you would a young boy or girlin the streets they had their little game boys. Today its smart phones and tablets. I tell my friends dude nintendo is dying they are like no nintendo is great. I ask them what console do you own at home they say PS4 or Xbox One. I ask them do you have a Wii U they say no. Enough said. The proof is in the putting.

• Dying...? It's already dead

Simple: it boils down to culture. Culture today is very gay. So are the video games being made. That's that. LOL you will never see anything as good as Super Mario, Jet Force Gemini, Super Metroid or Links Awakening. The culture is gone and we should just be lucky it existed at all. Want to have fun? By old games. Want to get gay? By new ones.

• No even close...

People say that nintendo is dying because of the fail of the Wii U. Let me remind you the only reason the Wii U is failing is because of the lack of launch titles. With all the new games coming out I'm sure the Wii U will grow and start making money. People will Buy a Wii U just for Super Smash bros. Also they have the 3DS and the 2DS making extra money for them so that they won't go out of business for a while. Let me remind you that Nintendo is the oldest video gaming company still making consoles. That is why Nintendo isn't dying.

• No there no

Definitely not one fail is not going to kill them, and the 3DS is such a success nintendo is losing very little money they have over 18 billion in the bank. I'm sure there going to be fine maybe a few more fails down the way they will end up like sega, but sega was in financial crisis with 3 fails in a row (sega cd, 32X, and Saturn) once the dreamcast sales started to tank they could not afford to keep it afloat and had to go into software or it would kill them.

• Not even close but...

Nintendo is nowhere near failing to any point of exiting the hardware arena like Sega did. They still have a powerful name in the industry, powerful IP's, and a domination of the handheld gaming market.

Now, what they do have are some fundamental issues with direction. These issues and the way they handle them will affect their position in the industry for the next decade. First off, what I believe is that they have demoted their core gaming crowds to secondary and made their casual and young demographics a top priority. This is what I believe to be their biggest mistake. They put those demographics on a pedestal and merely keep their core crowds interested with a carrot on a stick. Whether in marketing or simply the way their network is set up, their casual and young demographics have been made first priority leaving their core demographics jumping through hoops just add a friend or send a message. They've established little care for their 3rd parties and compared to their competitors, have very little to offer outside of the usual Mario or Zelda titles. Microsoft and Sony have harvested a good amount of their core crowds. So no, Nintendo is not out, but they're despite even Smash and Zelda coming, I think they've left their core crowds to mostly dry. If they continue like this, they will struggle immensely in the next generation and Microsoft/Sony will eat up all of their remaining core gamers.

• The Nintendo switch

The Nintendo switch will avenge the wii u so no Nintendo will do great beause of the Nintendo switch so nintendo wii live deos anyone else agree I hope you guys agree nintendo the bes even know they did bad with the wii u they wii live peace out ok

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, well a little.

Even though the Nintendo switch sucks they need to come up with a virtual reality kind of thing because everybody likes that! Here are the problems. Released too late, crappy kickstand, lopsided joystick buttons, cartridges(I mean really?), not enough games, you will have to wait about 6 months for the good games to come out, way too much money!!!!!, extremely ugly, tiny controllers, battery life for the on the go tablet looking Thing is only 2 1/2 hours, no good games, just a total piece of junk!!! Even though this system is terrible that have some potential in the future! All i got to say is come on Nintendo step your game up! You made all of these amazing classic games! I believe in you! P.S make a PAC man game! And i speak for all of the Nintendo fans. Wii was awesome the rest was just a piece of crap! - Liam Holtzman, Greenville N.C

• Most definitely not!

I mean, come on, the only reason the Wii U flopped was because of the lack of third-party games. The Switch is out tomorrow, with Fifa 17 coming later this year and Skyrim at launch. And there have also been rumours about the biggest Super Smash Bros. Instalment to date.

• Most definitely not!

• Most definitely not!

• Most definitely not!

• Most definitely not!