• Soon they're gone

Nintendo is having a HUGE downfall in profit. The Wii U only had 7.3 million sales in its first month! With no Online Games and Nintendo being the only Merchant for their Consoles there is no competition so companies like Microsoft and Sony are doing much better than them! :D

• Nintendo is Alive and well.

Nintendo is not dying. Many love their Wii gaming consul. The mixture of being active and gaming is a great concept. Many group hold Nintendo Wii social tournaments with friends and family alike. It is my belief that if Nintendo keeps going along this path of active gaming it will be one step closer to any company coming out with a virtual reality game.

• Their Handheld systems are not up to standard

Words arguments thing is would say to fill in space I have one myself and I love it but everyone else is saying they are bad and I'm a douche so I need to vent my peers' opinions online in my own words insert so many periods here it's ridiculous.

• I believe it is a gradual decline. Nintendo will end up like sega they will cease to exist.

Look around you a grew up playing the game boy and nintendo. In my day when you would a young boy or girlin the streets they had their little game boys. Today its smart phones and tablets. I tell my friends dude nintendo is dying they are like no nintendo is great. I ask them what console do you own at home they say PS4 or Xbox One. I ask them do you have a Wii U they say no. Enough said. The proof is in the putting.

• Dying...? It's already dead

Simple: it boils down to culture. Culture today is very gay. So are the video games being made. That's that. LOL you will never see anything as good as Super Mario, Jet Force Gemini, Super Metroid or Links Awakening. The culture is gone and we should just be lucky it existed at all. Want to have fun? By old games. Want to get gay? By new ones.

• No even close...

People say that nintendo is dying because of the fail of the Wii U. Let me remind you the only reason the Wii U is failing is because of the lack of launch titles. With all the new games coming out I'm sure the Wii U will grow and start making money. People will Buy a Wii U just for Super Smash bros. Also they have the 3DS and the 2DS making extra money for them so that they won't go out of business for a while. Let me remind you that Nintendo is the oldest video gaming company still making consoles. That is why Nintendo isn't dying.

• No there no

Definitely not one fail is not going to kill them, and the 3DS is such a success nintendo is losing very little money they have over 18 billion in the bank. I'm sure there going to be fine maybe a few more fails down the way they will end up like sega, but sega was in financial crisis with 3 fails in a row (sega cd, 32X, and Saturn) once the dreamcast sales started to tank they could not afford to keep it afloat and had to go into software or it would kill them.

• Not even close but...

Nintendo is nowhere near failing to any point of exiting the hardware arena like Sega did. They still have a powerful name in the industry, powerful IP's, and a domination of the handheld gaming market.

Now, what they do have are some fundamental issues with direction. These issues and the way they handle them will affect their position in the industry for the next decade. First off, what I believe is that they have demoted their core gaming crowds to secondary and made their casual and young demographics a top priority. This is what I believe to be their biggest mistake. They put those demographics on a pedestal and merely keep their core crowds interested with a carrot on a stick. Whether in marketing or simply the way their network is set up, their casual and young demographics have been made first priority leaving their core demographics jumping through hoops just add a friend or send a message. They've established little care for their 3rd parties and compared to their competitors, have very little to offer outside of the usual Mario or Zelda titles. Microsoft and Sony have harvested a good amount of their core crowds. So no, Nintendo is not out, but they're despite even Smash and Zelda coming, I think they've left their core crowds to mostly dry. If they continue like this, they will struggle immensely in the next generation and Microsoft/Sony will eat up all of their remaining core gamers.

• No its not

Wii u might be failing but atleast it has a great amount of awesome games and not to mention it changed the way we playing games with the gampad. Nintendo just needs to do what they love and do best.Also to stay focused in there true loyal fans not people that hate them

• No its not

• No its not

• Tutshb Wii u crap

Tuts is bully ps4 is best Wii u Wii u call the fire brigade because Wii u is crap cramp poop bills term because I don't like it and cod infinite warfare on pas4 better than all Wii I game combined ps4masrer race pc master race X one masterCs #nintendoisdying

• No even close...