• North Korea is very dangerous.

Yes, North Korea is very dangerous. They have announced several times that they have lots of nukes and are constantly testing them. Those nukes also have the current range to reach Hawaii, and as soon as those nukes have the range to hit Washington D.C., North Korea will declare war on the U.S. and South Korea. Add to this that China (North Korea's ally) is rapidly growing in economic and military power, and you have the potential for World War Three right in front of you.

• Yes .Harbors terrorists

President Bush was right. North Korea harbors terrorists, and any country that harbors terrorists is a threat to not only the country, but the world. In 2012, North Korea had nuclear weapons, and I'm sure was ready to use them. They should be watched, and Obama should pay more attention.

• Yes, any country with a military is threat

I believe that any country that can put together a military with capable weapons is a threat to us. It would not be a good idea to underestimate a country and have them sneak in to harm you. Taking other countries more serious is the safe thing to do. You never know.

• Yes & No.

I believe that North Korea represents an obvious threat.
    Also I do not think they will proceed with any nuclear attack on US soil. I think that it is a power trip. Kim Jong-un has just received a great load of power, when his father passed. As the new leader of North Korea, he has a responsibility to his people to show the world that North Korea is a force to be reckoned with. China's retaliation to this issue is simple. They will not support any attack on US soil by North Korea. Plain and simple, the only reason that China is still allied with North Korea is dues to Communism. China also, has too much to lose; diplomatically and economically.

• They cant bite.

They cant even afford to feed their own people and they have only 10 nuclear war heads while we, the USA, have over 7,100. If they do nuke us, they will be wiped off the map because our allies will see them as a threat too and wipe them out.

• Lets Be Honest...

Currently (2014), North Korea's ICBMs are as powerful, and have the range that we achieved in the 50s! Our military technology is simply more advanced and much more reliable than that available to North Korea. However, North Korea is a huge threat to our allies in South Korea. I believe that with our superior air power, we could quickly neutralize artillery threats, but by then, substantial damage may have already occurred. Any country with a military is a threat, but with so many big players against North Korea, I do not see them as a global threat.

• No, North Korea is not a threat.

North Korea is not a powerful country. They have made failed attempts with their nuclear missals pointed at us. Te question is; Is North Korea a threat, but it did not specify if the threat was for the U.S. or South Korea. If war is declared, of course Americans will fight, but still, no threat. Our warfare is much stronger.

• No, not to the USA.

I think that it is safe to say that North Korea really is not much of a threat to the United States. With that being said, they are a severe threat to South Korea. North Korea has the largest amount of artillery in the world, which could be very bad for our allies.