Is North Korea going to launch a nuclear airstike against a world superpower in the near future?

• They will probably attempt it at least

North Korea attacking a world superpower would be suicidal, but then again their leader isn't exactly the most sane person on the planet. I personally don't believe they'd get away with it but they would be crazy enough to attempt it and so I do believe they would try to launch a nuke in the near future out of frustration (especially with these sanctions).

• North Korea not a danger to launch nuclear airstrike

North Korea is not likely to launch a nuclear attack against a superpower such as the United
    States. The country has made a lot of threats, especially in light of increased sanctions. However, if North Korea were to launch an attack, it would face massive casualties from its better armed adversaries.

• No, I do not think North Korea will launch a nuclear air strike against a world superpower in the near future.

No, I do not think North Korea will launch a nuclear air strike against a world superpower in the near future because North Korea knows that a nuclear attack against another country would spell doom for the country's dictatorship. North Korean leaders use nuclear weapons to intimidate their enemies and also show their citizens that they are a great country.

No, I do not think North Korea will launch a nuclear air strike against a world superpower in the near future because North Korea knows that launching an attack would spell doom for North Korea's dictatorship. North Korean leaders use nuclear weapons to intimidate the world and also help show their citizens that they are a world superpower.