• Nuclear Energy is Bad

1. 57 nuclear accidents since 1986, averaging out to just over two nuclear accidents each year.
    2. 4,000 fatalities in the Chernobyl disaster.
    3. 600,000 people still suffering from the effects of Chernobyl.
    4. 8,015 overall deaths from the Kytshym disaster.
    5. 35 deaths from the Windscale fire.
    6. 181 other deaths from accidents in nuclear plants around the world.
    7. Nuclear explosions can permanently damage DNA.
    8. In 2011, 15 years after the Chernobyl disaster, wolf carcasses were tested for radiation and revealed that the wolves had extremely high levels of radiation. So high that they shouldn’t have been touched with bare human hands.
    9. Birth defects in wolves around Chernobyl have nearly doubled since 1986.
    10. The waste from nuclear power plants will be toxic to humans for 100,000 years after it is released.
    11. There are at least eight relatively easy ways to cause a nuclear meltdown. This is an easy act of terrorism.
    12. Living near a nuclear plant can increase the risk of childhood leukemia and other forms of cancer even if there is no meltdown.
    13. There are not enough sites safe from earthquakes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters to operate safe nuclear power plants.
    14. Even if there were enough feasible sites for nuclear plants, our uranium would be depleted in less than ten years.

• Nuclear meltdowns can kill thousands

If there's a nuclear melt down thousands of insistent people could die. Its a waste of money and time. It should not exist because we could easily use renewable energy sources like water or solar energy because nuclear energy is not renewable. It also creates bombs that can kill even more people.

• Nuclear energy produces horrible wastes into our sea and atmosphere shrinking our ozone layer everyday of the year.

If we want a better and brighter future for the next generation we better get started by lowering the use of nuclear energy and go the green way by using water to power cities and wind to power cars. Leaving now exhaust behind. So lets try to find more and better ways to power our nation.

• Bad Idea ..

Why would you want to use it? Its dangerous, harmful and people could use it to kill millions! I don't understand why people would actually want to use it when we have the sun. Think people! Just think.... We don't want another nuclear explosion! ~ Sincerely a worried citizen of the world.

• It is bad

It is bad because Is Nuclear energy a good thing or a bad thing? The answer in my oppion is simple. Nuclear energy is bad, it has some pluses but mostly it’s not a good way of getting energy. First of all when Nuclear energy is made it produces a waste which is toxic.

• A half century of accidents has shown bad results

You can improve the safety to make them 99.999% safe. However, on a long enough time line the probability increases of something terrible happening. I would think that between Chernobel and Fukishima would be all the evidence people need to stop using nuclear power. Why keep using it when we could get everything we need from the sun?

• Steam not smoke

Nuclear power is the most beneficial and efficient way to creat power. It does not harm the atmosphere because of the steam it lets off ( Not Smoke ) and it's radiation waste can be dealt with by setting it off in mountains / mine shafts safely and quickly. Nuclear power is even trusted by N.A.S.A. And the U.S. Navy by using it in our air craft carriers and the Mars rover.

• Nuclear anything can cause permanent damage to nature and our ecosystem.

Nuclear waste alone has to be properly managed and maintained in order to prevent spilling into the environment. It can cause permanent damage to an area or people within that area. Also the amount of power generated can and has backfired. An explosion from any plant creating said power can destroy numerous parts of a city and kill people.

• Nuclear Power Plants are very dangerous for everyone not just the environment.

The nuclear power plants can cause air pollution, which means appart from that it can cause acid rain which falls into the plants then the animals eat the plants and then we eat the animals which would cause us and the environment to be harmed. I mean everyone knows that Nuclear power plants are very dangerous for everyone. For example take

• Nuclear waste Problem

Yes, nuclear power plants emit very little if no known dangerous gases but until the point where it is producing energy, it does create equal or greater amounts of CO2.
    The process of generating energy is in the form if electricity not oil. This means that it will not reduce our dependency on middle east oil supplies. You must also not forget about the radioactive waste left over from the process(nuclear fission) and the disposal of the waste. Uranium 235's half-life is 704 billions years. Radiations given off by these substances cause cancers and other health problems for wildlife who's habitats are near the plant.

• Aiden is gay

Aiden need nuclear energy to be gay he says it triggers his love for dick. He says without it he will be lonely with no cock down his throat. He told me he needs that feeling of a huge boner up his ass .SO please help my friend aiden out and get him his cock. Oh he also has been talking about his daddy's huge cock a lot. He says he needs this bbc up his little ole bum bum. SO plz get his bum bum filled with some huge cock boys.

• Sean is gay as fuck

Sean has been talking about his dads cock a lot lately he want big black cock in his bum bum and he already shuv nucluer plant up there death to all communists and he want hitler cock badley fucj me with a big juicy garfunkly fahita up my bum bum

• I am a massive black man

Nuclear power helps me be black, I love being black because no one has
    the right or courage to stand up to me because I'm black. I can go and smash cars and steal bikes and say "black lives matter" and I won't get arrested. Nuclear power is god and god is black. I also love shooting some heroin all the time and beating my children. Hey just the other day I learned that pidgeons die when they have sex. Well at least the one I screwed did. If there wasn't nuclear energy I wouldn't have learned that pushing a toothpick into my urethra isn't a good idea. #Blacksupremacy

• Try again u nasty female dog

It is super gay. I mean its cool but the taste of it is great. Its warm and sticky like glue. Me and my mom at the table doing drugs and overdosing. Nuclear energy makes me cum. I loive nuclear engery forever and it is so great amazing and cool.

• Dangerous Byproducts; Nuclear Waste is Problematic

-93% of the chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) gas emitted in the US per year comes from a uranium enrichment facility in Ohio. CFC is 10,000 to 20,000 times more potent in stratospheric ozone depletion than CO2.
    -Fossil fuels are utilized at every stage of the nuclear fuel cycle
    -Nuclear reactors release radioactive isotopes into the air- krypton, xenon, and argon- and these emissions are unregulated. These isotopes are fat-soluble and therefore migrate to the fatty tissues within the body, such as the upper thighs and abdomen, which is near the reproductive organs.
    -33 tons of thermal waste is produced per year
    -There is no current permanent long-term storage facility for nuclear waste
    -Nuclear waste outside the US's 103 nuclear reactors are potential targets for terrorist attacks since such an attack would release large quantities of radiation.
    -It takes 5 to 50 years for cancer to incubate after exposure to radiation so the effects are rarely immediately noticed.
    -Iodine 131 concentrates in leafy vegetables and can cause thyroid cancer
    -Strontium 90 concentrates in milk and can cause breast cancer, bone cancer and leukemia
    -Cesium 137 concentrates especially in meat and can cause muscle cancer
    -Plutonium 239 is treated like iron by the human body and therefore can cause liver, blood, and lung cancer, as well as congenital deformities.
    -Plutonium is used as fuel for nuclear weapons. Only 5kg is required to make a bomb, while each nuclear reactor produces about 200kg per year.

• Im super gay

Nuclear power supports gays. I love being gay but sometimes without nuclear i can't be gay. When there is nuclear power near me i have the ability to love cock, with out nuclear power i would be very unhappy with my life :( but since it does exist, i get to be wicked gay #I<3Dick!

• Im super gay

Report Post

• Im super gay

• Im super gay

• Im super gay