• It's hard to come back from the worst.

I am only 14 years old but even I know how bad of a president George W. Bush was. He is rated one of the worst presidents of all time. You can not tell me that President Obama is the reason for the economy today. It is hard to come back from something that was absolutely horrible. All democrats and republicans should know no matter what that George W. Bush was a bad president. If you can not tell then you do not know enough about politics.

• He's the best we've had in a very long time

Obama does not hate America and he is not an athiest. He is a red-blooded Christain who has done more to improve the rights of domestic classes than many other presidents. Bush left the country in debt and overstretched in two overseas wars. Obama ended the Iraq war in less than 3 years and has reduced military presence in Afghanistan. He has developed rights for gay and lesbian Americans as well as creating a policy to ensure that the poor have a chance and quality life and the rich actually have to pay their fair share. For too long presidents have forgotten domestic policy in favour of protecting the rights of people at home. Obama is not perfect, but he is a strong and powerful leader who commands respect from both our allies and our enemies America was a mockery under the Bush administration and Obama is the antidote in ensuring that America gets the respect it deserves as the worlds greatest country. Only a traitor to the USA would call him a bad president, Obama has made our country strong again.

• Obama is the best.

Because i said so. Obama has done so much for this nation. If you don't believe me you can just go google it. I do not have to explain my opinions to anyone. I just think that the public should know that I think Obama is a great president. GO BARACK!!!

• This is getting out of hand.

I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims, labor unions, women who want the right to make choices concerning their bodies, you hate em all.

You like war. You like torture. You like Jesus. I don't know how in the hell any of that is compatible, but no one ever accused you haters of being over-committed to ideological consistency. You like people who look like you or at least hate most of the things that you hate. You hate everything else.

Now, I know you profess to love our country and the founding fathers (unless you are reminded that they believed in the separation of church and state), but I need to remind you that America is NOT what Fox News says it is. America is a melting pot, it always has been. We are a multi-cultural amalgamation of all kinds of people, and yet you still demonize everyone who is not a rich, white, heterosexual christian male or his submissive and obedient wife.

You hate liberals, moderates, hell, anyone who disagrees with Conservative dogma as espoused by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. You hate em.

Now that you have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at President Obama and it still hasn't worked you are panicking. Obama's approval ratings are still near 50% despite your best efforts to undermine the economy and America's recovery at every step you can. You tried to hold the American economy hostage to force America into default on its' debts, debts that YOU rang up under Bush, so you could blame it on Obama and it failed. You've used the filibuster more than any other Congress ever, going so far as to vote against providing health care access to 9/11 first responders. You remember 9/11, don't you, it's that thing you used to lie us into a war in Iraq, and then when Obama killed Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq you told people that he hates America and wants the troops to fail. You monsters.

I think you hate gays, Obama, black people, poor people, all of us, women, atheists and agnostics, Latinos, Muslims, Liberals, all of us, I think you hate every one who isn't exactly like you, and I think you hate us more than you love your country.

I think you hate gay soldiers more than you want America to win its wars.

Republicans can NOT win on the issues. They've got NOTHING. All they have is a divide and conquer class war that pits ignorant racist and bigoted people against the rest of us in a meaningless battle of wedge issues and the already proven to fail George W. Bush agenda again of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, privatization and war profiteering and nothing else, so all they can do is blame black people, gays the government, anybody and everyone else for their own failings. The party of personal responsibility, my ass.

• Give him a break.

There isn't really much that I can say about this. I'm just 14 years old and I don't understand much about politics, but can't you just give the guy a break? It isn't easy leading a country and trying to solve every single problem that comes up. He's doing his best to help us so he has my respect.

• I honestly don't think he's all that bad.

I mean he's not a great president, but he supports gay rights, passed Obamacare, no matter how much you hate it, he killed Osama, and handled the recession better than any other candidate could have. Did he handle it great? No. Also I do not like the drone strikes that he has been continuing for the past 4 years. But really, he isn't the worst president that the U.S.A has ever had, even if he isn't quite what we hoped for. When he said he offered change I think we expected a bit too much out of him and we got disappointed when he didn't solve all of our problems. I may not be American, but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on him.

• Obama was greeted with 2 unpaid wars and tax cuts bought on a credit card

This directly caused the huge deficit people are blaming on the president, and it is unfair because in the circumstances that the president walked into, it is not possible to have a successful economy similar to the one we had when Bill Clinton was president; timing is everything, and results reflect decisions; these results we all hate today were directly caused not by Obama's, but by George Bush's decisions in his two terms. Obama is fighting every day to get us out of that mess, and yet some people still believe going back to the exact same policies we had before he took office is the best way to grow this economy.

• Yes, Obama is a good president for our times

Obama has an understanding of the times that he is presiding in and the cultural changes that have been boiling under the surface of our society that need to be addressed. He has integrity, he is intelligent and speaks directly. He is a strong man and has the courage of his convictions. It is about time we have someone in the White House who seriously addresses the questions about what kind of a society we want to be in the future. Whatever he has done, the best is that he has encouraged the American populace to believe they have a voice in that future. That is the "gift" that he has given people.

• He is, yet...

I support his decisions made so far, mainly for the middle class. I do not, however, think he should continue ignoring the debt problem. How can America retain the top of the world's economic food chain if we have to pay off other countries for years and years? All in all though, his good decisions out-weigh the bad and he still has my support as the president of the United States.

• What's bad about him?

First and foremost, he was the FIRST president to finally fix America's terrible health care system. He initiated Obamacare and that seems to be working well. Not to mention, his troops took care of Bin Laden's team and Osama himself. He supports gay rights and that helps America's very harsh image. Most of all, he did the best job he possibly could to fix the big mess that Bush left behind whether it's with the economy or the military or anything else.
    To rebut the argument that he's dividing our country: That is not true, the country is already divided in states that vote on their own and have different rules. How did Obama cause that? Oh right, he didn't. That's how the system always worked, regardless of the ironic name that the country has. As for "not doing what he promises", not everyone can do that. Please name me a president that kept ALL of their promises? Oh right, again, there's NONE. At least he cares enough to at least try. Can you say the same about Bush?

• He is the worst president we've ever had

... And the liberal media will cover his ***. He should have already been impeached. I am not a racist, but the black community has ruined this country. They are so lazy, rude, and morally corrupt. 80% of black children born out of wedlock. The taxpayers are paying for those future wards of the state. This is EXACTLY what Obama wants. Obama isn't doing anything about illegal immigration because he wants the new Hispanic citizens to be just like the blacks, dependent on government. When they are granted illegals citizenship, they will give them all the same freebies and they will vote Democratic the rest of their lives. We are becoming a socialist nation.

• He is the WORST President in American History

This arrogant egotistical moron in chief has NO clue as how to run a country, he is nothing more then a modern day Hitler, he has openly admitted his Hate towards America and Americans, he creates problems then tries to play the hero when things don't go his way. WAKE UP AMERICA, this terrorist, anti-American, atheist, is doing nothing but DESTROYING America.

• Isn't it clear?

I believe that Obama focuses solely on issues that don't have much relevance to where our country is headed. For example, he states in his inauguration that our gay brothers and sisters need to be treated equally to heterosexual couples. Although, I'm not in favor of gay marriage, that privilege needs to be given to the states. If for example, the state of PA decided to legalize gay marriage and its people were unanimous, go right ahead, I won't stop anyone. The same thing is applicable when it comes to the legalization of marijuana, abortion, gun control and etc. Last time I checked, the 10th amendments grants the individual states jurisdiction and sovereignty. Obama obviously has not read the Bill of Rights if he fails to comprehend that the states have rights. Why can't Obama focus on lowering our raging 17 trillion dollar debt as opposed to rambling on and on about our gay brothers and sisters? Don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic or anything, but he needs to learn to prioritize. The people of this country are perfectly fit to maintain the economy on their own. If he were to let the private sector flourish without all of these hindrances being present, our debt would take care of itself. Government bureaucrats are simply hired for the mere purpose of having a job and are societal leeches. I find it ludicrous that a person can just file for welfare and get more money from the government than a minimum-wage paying business like Burger King. If the government were to only give the money necessary for survival to these people who "need it" then those who don't will get on their butts and start working. The reason Romney lost was because he tried to give jobs to a country who clearly doesn't want to work. We have a double bureaucracy in this country and with that we also have double taxation. Taxing people is not going to better our economy because the problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other peoples' money. There are just so many flaws with Obama's policies, even when it comes to gun control, our allies, drilling in our own country, and etc. When it comes to gun control, Obama needs to open his eyes and realize that no matter what limits you put on guns, if people want to kill, they'll kill. Not to mention that every single gun is an "assault weapon." If I feel like having an assault weapon in my house, the government isn't going to stop me unless I'm psychotic. I believe that that is a violation of the 2nd amendment. Taking away our guns is just as bad as taking away our freedom of speech. Criminals don't even register guns, so what would be the point of this whole scandal? I feel like Obama is doing the exact same thing as Hitler-taking away guns "for the children" and "to work for a better country." If Obama intends on ignoring our constitution, then he better abolish it...Something that he won't be able to do anyways. If we don't uphold the constitution, then the fundamental points of this country that keep it together are nonexistent and that means American isn't America. If only our government was as interested in lowering our deficit as they are in controlling our guns. Imagine an unarmed populace against a tyrannical government, that doesn't sound very appealing, does it? If we were to grant harsher punishments to those who violate the laws, have proper background checks, and ban personal sales, that would achieve the same thing that these Libtards are proposing but in a constitutional way. Another reason why I despise Obama is because he doesn't give any support to Israel. Why is it that he has showed so much respect for the Arabs but the one time that he met with BB, he made him leave through the back door? If our responsibility to uphold Israel is not enough to change some peoples' minds, they can at least be reasonable about it.-Israel is our ally and our only one in the middle east. History repeats itself, and if we're not careful, the same thing will happen as WWII. We stayed out of it for as long as we possibly could but after Pearl Harbor, we didn't have a choice. When we need Israel for something, we expect them to be there, and the same is expected from us. Not to mention that the Truman Doctrine, foreign policy of 1947 states that we need to assist the democracies around the world and Israel just so happens to be a democracy. Obama is so involved with the Muslim brotherhood that he clearly is careless when it comes to Israel, our own ally. As much as Liberals like to deny it, we are still a Christian country, founded on a Christian-Judaic belief system and I believe the bible is very fond of Israel. If we really want to hold up founding principles, Obama, then we need to maintain the constitution, and if we're not going to do that, then we are not America. Therefore, I'd like to say that your inauguration speech is full of lies and you need to reciprocate and end all this terror going on in our country. Oh, and another thing for everyone that will blame the Bush administration, I hope you're aware that Bush added less money to our national debt in a matter of 8 years with 2 wars on his back than Obama did in 4.
    I love how Obama complains that he "inherited a mess..." He didn't inherit anything, he campaigned for it, and begged for it. It was not an impromptu decision. He promised us change that we didn't receive.

• Dishonest

He has lied to the American people on several occasions. He once said he was a Christian. He supports gay marriage, and he is pro-abortion, two things the bible directly says are wrong. He said in 2008 if after the first four years he increased the debt then he wouldn't run again. He'd rather tell a comforting lie than the sad truth.

• Obama has done nothing but hurt Americans.

I will list some true statistics for everyone. When Obama took office in 2008, the US debt as % of GDP was 38%. It is now 74%. In 2008, there were 26.9 million Americans on food stamps. Now there are 47.69 million Americans on food stamps. In 2008, the GDP growth was +2.5%. Now it is only +1.6%. Almost every stat, including gas, which was $2.75 and now $3.73, is worse now that Obama has been a president of the U.S. for four years. I am truly scared to see what happens by 2016, when I am a senior in HS, ready to go out in to the real world.

• The most worst president.

Obama blames everyone but himself. He blames Bush for everything when Obama has been in office for already 5 years! I mean really??? Also he is a liar. He says he is Christian but I mean c'mon , if you still believe that then you believe in everything that Muslim lover says. Also, no Christian would go for abortion nor gay marriage. Ever heard of Adam and Eve? Or murder? Abortion is killing a living person. Also, what kind of president would be focusing on something so stupid like gay marriage instead of defending our country from the North Koreans.

• He has done nothing positive for the nation.

I don't believe that he has done anything good for us. I do know that he could kill Americans legally and lock them up with out due process. Bush was wrong for using Guantanamo Bay as a terrorist camp but Obama is right for making it to where US Citizens can be locked up in there. People who voted him in office deserve this regime to rule over them. Too bad for the rest of us.

• Obama ruin young people future

I'm 15 years old and in the future I wanted to join military and the military usually help paying for the college and now they can't help paying for college because of Obama I really hope it the future there's going to be some others president that is better than him. Also he's trying to take weapons away from us. The is America a free country not communist country.

• National Spending Cuts

When we just went into the fiscal cliff and this "we can't spend money" from Obama and what does he do? He gives 250,000,000 dollars to the Israelis who don't even like him since he's Muslim and what he's done for us. This will lead us to a civil war where the government will take our guns, everyone will be homeless, and Obama's wife puts in this new regulation of healthy habits and the kids at school don't even like the lunches anymore.

• 16 trillion in debt.

He is a bad president because we are in debt by 16 trillion and it never went down since he became president.He also lies, but all do, and all he does is blame the conservatives therefore I believe he is not a very good president of the United States of America

Research this topic: United States, Barack Obama
Anonymous says2013-02-14T17:23:07.913
I'm from Canada but here is my take:
America is the best country in the world because of freedom
Economic freedom and political freedom,
And Obama is trying to steer the country towards a system like Canada and Europe where government is responsible for everything, and you know what :
Government is never as efficient as the private sector.
Here in Quebec our government is riddled with corruption, our highest tax brackets approach 60%
Our sales tax is 15% and despite being the heaviest taxed people in North America our government is consistently running deficits, our roads and infrastructure are crumbling, and the governments only solution is to keep looking for more income. Despite all of the corruption no one is being jailed and business is hurting here.
Big government never improves the middle classes lives and if America didn't learn that from the rest of the world then shame on you!
What do you think made you the richest nation in the world with the most opportunity?
Was it big government?
Was it the government that made America great? Or the sum of all of its citizens working in an environment that promotes hard work and freedom...?
Anonymous says2013-08-01T19:26:42.143
He promised change and we got it
Anonymous says2013-08-30T13:56:49.240
He promised good change i havnt seen it yet