Is Obama helped by the Supreme Court ruling on healthcare?

• His Presidency would kind of been a waste

If the Supreme Court did not rule in favor of the Affordable Care Act, then Obama would of lost his one major piece of legislative accomplishment. Let's be honest, the congress has done squat since the Democrats lost the house in 2010. While, I think Obama is a decent President, the Republicans have really made him look bad. Then again, Republicans have a way of making everyone they come into contact look bad, especially themselves.

• Obama was helped by the Supreme Court ruling on healthcare.

Obama was helped by the Supreme Court ruling on health care. The Supreme Court upheld Obama's health care law in a 5-4 vote on Thursday, June 28, 2012. The vote ended up being 5 to 4, with Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. joining the court’s four more liberal members.

• Yes, and no.

The court can vote on whether or not they want Obama's healthcare system to continue on, and they voted yes. This past ruiling they voted 5-4 and because of that, millions of American's are without insurance. No one wanted this but the court helped Obama because they thought it was best.

• Yes, Obama is helped by the Supreme Court ruling on healthcare.

I think that President Barrack Obama is greatly helped by the Supreme Court ruling on healthcare. I think that the policy itself needed all the help it can get. And with the Supreme Court ruling on the side of Obama, it can only help him. I think that such a thing is a bit bias.

• Because we're seeing what's in it.

No, Obama is not helped by the Supreme Court ruling on health care, because now that it has passed we're getting to see what's in it. And what's in it is pretty terrifying. Obama would have been better off if the Supreme Court had found it unconstitutional and he could have played the victim.