• Yes, it is costly.

Yes, Obamacare is bad for Americans, because it has already become very expensive. Countless Americans have already lost their health care. People have had a hard time signing up on the government website. Those who can sign up have been shocked to find out how expensive it is. The care is limited, and everyone has to get the same package for care. It is unfair and unequal.

• It's the best thing that's happened to health care.

Obamacare is great for Americans. At least it's been great for this American. I had no health insurance before this so-called Obamacare. Now I have it, and it's affordable. I can visit a doctor without having to worry about pissing off my landlord with late rent. I can get prescriptions without having to choose between them and food. Thanks, Obama!

• No, it seems helpful.

On the surface the affordable care act seems to be good for Americans because too many of them had access to no good medical insurance that they could afford. However, in the long run this is uncertain because it does not seem clear to many of us how this will all be paid for.

• It is not.

Obamacare is not bad for Americans. A lot of people do not really understand what Obamacare is or does, so this makes them scared which in turn makes them reject it. Obamacare actually helps out a ton of American who were not able to get medical coverage before get it now.

• Obamacare is not bad for Americans.

Obamacare is not bad for Americans. Obamacare is actually trying to help Americans by providing them with medical insurance that they cannot typically afford without it. Obamacare wants to be the only medical care that we need. It is a new plan so it will take awhile before all the kinks are worked out.

• No it is not

I think that Obamacare is a good concept and should not be considered bad because it helps the poor people who are less fortunate to get the medical care that they might need and I wish the rich people would start backing it up and stop being so infected with the sickness of greed because I know it is mainly them who would oppose Obamacare.

• No it's not.

It's certainly not bad for Americans health. There are people who have health insurance for the first time in years, or their first time as an adult. I am one of them. The people who are living in the states where the Governors are allowing the poorest people to be on Medicaid probably feel the greatest depth of gratitude for the law. I'm not saying that no one suffered from it, but the stories are mostly "what if's" and are greatly exaggerated.

• Obamacare is good for Americans

All Americans are at risk of having health problems. They can be so debilitating and costly that it can have sever personal economical effects. The healthcare that Obamacare seems to be much better that the care provided by for profit insurance companies. The coverage is good and the premiums are cheap. In my case it would be a good deal for me.