• "Affordable Care Act" sounds better doesn't it?

Let's just cut to the chase...Universal healthcare is simply a program designed to help the citizenry who otherwise would not have ANY access to healthcare. The problem is, it was introduced by a black president. Had it been someone else, it would have been lauded as fine program. People without health insurance face financial ruin at best when they get sick...Or at worst, they DIE!!! Can someone please offer a plausible alternative, instead of this mindless bashing of Obamacare?!!!

• I think that Obamacare is good

Obamacare helps people who need the help and if they do not think that that is not good then I don't know what's wrong with these people I mean have you seen the 20 million people he helped?!?!?!?! That's a lot!!!! Change your vote and make a difference in America!

• ......... .............. .....

......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. ..... ......... .............. .....

• ......... .............. .....

• Gives people access to basic civil liberties

We should all have the ability to be treated equally when it comes to our health. I have heard numerous stories from Republicans praising how Obamacare saved their lives. It's time to suck up your pride and just agree with something because it's right, regardless of your political party. Word

• Obama care is needed in our country

Obama care is good for our economy because it allows the lower class and people who would normally be denied care proper health benefits. I know that there are some bugs with Obamacare, but if republicans and democrats can work together, I think this will benefit the citizens of our country

• More Taxes for the Government

If health care is made free, more people will have access to it! The more people that have access to it, the more people that will use it. The more people that use it, the longer people will live. The longer people live, the longer they work. The longer people work, the more taxes the government collects. FREE HEALTH-CARE IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!

• Because Obama that's why

Obama hates cats. Did you know this? He plans on using all money collected to fund "Obamacare", or as I should call it "cat Hitler", to ship all the cats into space. What kind of person wouldn't allow such a fine showing of leadership from our very own President, Hussein Meowsington Obama?

• Not cost-effective and as blatantly pro-corporation as the Iraq War.

Obamacare is essentially the government purchasing health insurance for people from the parasitic insurance companies, as are Medicare and Medicaid. It is not cost-effective, and is projected to raise spending on healthcare substantially, despite all the emotive piffle that Obama constantly spouts. Socialised Medicine, with nationalised hospitals and public sector doctors like in every other industrialised country, even ones with much smaller economies and GDP per capita; would effectively half healthcare spending and still provide the same service, as well as addressing all the ethical qualms about the forty-four million Americans that don't currently have healthcare.

Providing the same service more ethically and for a fraction of the cost? That's what fiscal responsibility is, not cutting food stamps.

• No, Definitely Not

I can honestly say that I disagree with almost ever single thing in it. From an emotional perspective its fine but from an economic (long term) and from a social perspective its pretty bad. I do not need to use complex economics or philosophy to say why it is a bad system I can use simple logic. If the amount of Doctors stay the same but the bureaucracy increases (due to Govt. Regulation) then the amount of man hours will decrease. On top of that more people will have health insurance (as they are forced to) so the demand will further increase. If the supply decreases then the price will increase. If the demand increases then the price will increase. Econ 101. The only way this will be "affordable" is if the government spends money but this money still comes from you. Even if your premium goes down that does not change the fact the average cost will increase. People who did not have it before will pay more. People who are male (particularly young) will pay more. People who are healthy will pay more. Why do you think the shares of the big insurance companies increased as soon as Obama care was announced. It was written by people in the health insurance and health care industry. Maybe the reason health care is getting more expensive is because the average age is increasing (better medicine and baby boomers ageing) as well as people making bad lifestyle choices such as diet and exercise and maybe because the government keeps on interfering with the free market.

• Killing My Dream

Obamacare is hurting the business owners in our country. Honestly,
    my dreams of owning businesses is being dampened by the requirements of obamacare. It's sad that some good businesses are going to have to close shop because they just can't afford to provide this "free" healthcare to their employees and still make some kind of profit to support their families... Killing the American Dream!

• Economy or Bust

There are numerous reasons why Obamacare is not good. First, it hurts with jobs. Numerous companies will not hire anymore people due to Obamacare. Numerous people have been let go. Numerous people can't get full time jobs due to Obamacare. This all hurts our economy. You can't get the economy going with such a program in place. This is not the right time to attempt this. Obama just wants his name on it and is forcing it through at all costs. Unfortunately this cost will be our economy and our future.

• For McSh-t's and Wendy's and fast food, yes, but for real, good business, no

I hope Obamacare puts McDonald's and Wendy's out of business. I love it when scum attacks other scum. Lol. But not good business like Johnny Rockets or many of our good hospitals there giving our people what they need. So, yeah, there you have it. Obamacare is good for crappy businesses, meaning they'll be exterminated.

• It's not really that "universal".

I just went from not worrying about my healthcare to being forced to pay for it. It's extortion, and it sucks. I don't even go to the doctor, and now, if I do, its low quality and worse than before. Thanks, Obama. I really wished you would have thought this one out.

• It's not really that "universal".

• He hates the america

This illegitimate president hates our country and our culture. How could our government allow this foreigner and America hater to even hold office. He obviously has and is doing everything he can to rid America of the evil white people that built this country so people like him could immigrate here and live free. Impeach him before it is to late and stop all immigration until the people here have time to adapt to our culture.

• People are lazy

He needs to smarter he be a stupid person that only supports the lower class. All it does for the middle and upper class is take money out of our pockets to pay people for sitting at their house. "looking for a job"
    all they really do is take the money and clamed they have been trying to find a job but they haven't. They are lazy and it must stop.

• People are lazy