• Yes it is

I for one support Obamacare. I know there are a lot of differing opinions in regards to Obamacare but I do think that it is beneficial to many, including me. I appreciated the fact that birth control is now free under Obamacare and that is just one of many benefits. I think it is just.

• A bill the creators don't want.

If the men and women that are trying so hard to pass this bill want to be immune to it's effects for whatever reason then bill shouldn't get passed. If you want to make a bill a law then you need to be okay with following by your own rules.

• Obamacare is unconstitutional.

If some idiot pulls one of those youtube stunts and gets injured, why should i have to pay for that? If someone is obese from having poor eating habits, why should i have to pay for that? If someone sleeps around with whoever they want and contract std, why should i have to pay for that? Get it through your head that there is no such thing as "FREE HEALTH CARE." Someone has to pay for it. Follow the money and you will find that Obamacare is bad for everyone. It is bad for the rich, the poor, and the physicians that must provide care.