Is Obamacare the right method of healthcare reform?

• It is Obama he cares about us!!!!!

I do believe he is making this place better one way or another. People don't realize what he has done. People need to get some lives and man up if you voted for him why have you said no. You have to be stupid at everything to vote for him and say no.

• No It's Not

I do not believe Obamacare is the right method of health care reform, but it was likely the only thing that would pass with the opposition it had. If it were done properly the government would have first implemented price controls, much like Canada did, then we could move forward and decide how the bills would be paid. As it has been done, the entire nation is being forced to overpay the health care field.

• No, it has many flaws.

I do not believe Obamacare is the right method of healthcare reform because it is too flawed. It has already caused a further drop in incomes for the poor and middle class. Obamacare has caused almost all fast foods, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, colleges and the entire service sector to either drop all employees to part time status at less than 30 hours per week, or has replaced many of their employees with a temp service. All because of the mandate requiring employers to provide coverage to full time employees.

• No Obamacare is not the right method of healthcare reform.

I do not think that Obamacare is the right method of healthcare reform when it comes to the best interests of the general public. I think that people shouldn't be punished for already have access to healthcare. I also think that the policy hurts a lot of businesses unfairy and unjustly.

• We should be more free.

No, Obamacare is not the right method of healthcare reform, because we needed to move to a system where we were more free, not less. There is nothing wrong with young people wanting to self-insure. There is nothing wrong with people wanting their health insurance not tied to their employer.