• It's a lifesaver and a money saver.

I can say from personal experience that it's working. Before the advent of Obamacare on January 1, 2014 I had prescription drugs that cost me $200 a month, and regular doctor's visits that ran about the same. Now, my new insurance plan has a $20 co-pay for doctors visits and my medication costs me less than ten dollars for a 30 day supply.

• Time will tell

It's hard to say yes or no to something that has only just started to give benefits to the American people. I don't think we'll know for a few years whether or not it's working. After all the money spend making this law work, I pray to God that it helps the American people. At this time, enrolement numbers are on par with what was expected, so by that point, it is working.

• Slowly but surely

You will not see all of the effects of Obamacare for a few years after full implementation, but there are a lot of good things going on right now. One is that people are getting refunded checks if insurance companies aren't using money on health care. People are also getting insurance that have pre existing conditions.

• Obamacare Working So Far

Yes, the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, is working so far. One million Americans who previously were not covered under an insurance policy are now being covered, and this means that they will not be denied critical healthcare when they need it most. Thus, Obamacare is definitely working.

• It's A Mess Right Now

I would have to say at this point Obamacare is not working, but that's not to say that it couldn't work and function properly in the future. Obamacare is something that could take several years to fully implement and have functioning in a smooth manner. I don't think it's fully working because I still don't have health care, I still can't afford it, and my state has decided not to expand Medicaid. So, we still have politicians out there that simply believe people don't deserve health care.

• No, Obamacare is not working yet.

Obamacare, or the Affordable Care Act, is not working so far. All we have seen is problems with it, such as with the website, people's premiums going up (as happened to us), people being forced to switch policies, etc. It's possible that things will even out and change over time, but right now it has been an abysmal situation for everyone involved. Especially disturbing was that the President promised no one would have to switch policies, but that wasn't the truth.

• No, never, definitely NOT

Hundreds of thousands of people have lost their healthcare coverage and more now can't afford any. Affordable health- is just the opposite! And employers are reducing pay and/or number of employees. Decent attempt at trying to stimulate the government and debilitate the economy. Good job Obama and Obama supporters! NOT. We are doomed...