• Odin is the true god.

There is no evidence that Odin is not, in fact, god, many witnesses can be seen through the centuries of Odins work, such as the witnesses to Odins descent in the human world, however, there are many other evidences of Odins existence, observe the obvious fine tuning of nature, as well as the creation of the universe, we have numerous historical texts that CONFIRM Odins existence, but the greatest evidence is what Odin himself says. Now, here is evidence: get a whiteboard and draw a large circle, then put a dot, that circle represents all of the knowledge in the universe, and the dot represents your knowledge, now, since we know that your dot is miniscule as compared to the universe's knowledge, there is no proof that you have that Odin does not in fact, exist, that is how your belief that Odin is not the One True God is not in any way factual, you have no proof that Odin is not God, and your belief is truly faith-based. Now, why do you reject Odin? Are you afraid of Odins Wrath?

• Yes, Odin is the one true God.

My supporting argument stems from the infallible, inspire true word of God, the Thor comicbooks. And in these sacred texts, it says that Odin IS the one true God.

Since the books are infallible, and written by God, they must be true. Therefore, Odin is God.

It's a very clear cut case here.

• The vikings were real

The vikings were a real people and they didn't fear battle because they accepted there fate and accepted the fact that if they died in battle they would go to Valhalla. Further more there is no supporting evidence that the events in the bible actually happened. And the reason christians are wrong in because number one a virgin cant give birth. Number two if god really forgives your sins then how do you go to hell?

• Read your history!

Odin is the true origin of God before religion was corrupted by the demonic abrahamic religions which were just used as power tools. The other Gods are powerful too, but Odin stand above all else. When you accept Odin as the God of Gods you will receive power beyond ypur imagination. Praise Odin!

• Odin is wise

My argument supposes the existence of multiple gods. I will argue that Odin is truer that YHWH.

YHWH is weak: He knows the future, yet he creates an imperfect universe. Odin is strong: he knows he will lose, yet he chooses the best warriors to fight.

Odin is like Batman, YHWH is like Superman. Guess who wins.

Boom Shakalaka!

• Becouse there are still sins

I will keep it short and simpel. Odin prommised to free us from the icegiands. They are no longer here. Jesus/God prommised to free us from our sins. They still are here. Try to disproof that. So looking at the evidence. God is more fake than odin since he did what he prommised. God still didn't get rid of our sins. Odin proofed his reality bij removing it from history. Whike god us wirshiped bij people who haven't even got evidente that is sollid like no ice grands. What do they have? Peopel who have zee. Jezus. Than only proofs him, not god.

• See for yourself

It is the primary function of the Gods of Asatru to hold back Armageddon or Ragnarok. Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, or what ever you want to call him sends an angel to the Abyss to release demons to torture mankind for years. Jesus and Satan are both described in the bible as the 'light of the world' and the morning star. Jesus was alone in the desert for 40 days, but Satan was with him. I shouldn't have to spell out what this means. If one looks at what is happening at the U.S. Southern border and Europe as well it can only be concluded that the monsters (demons) are already here. Christians should realize that praying to Jehovah is casting a spell to empower a deity who would poison 1/3rd of the earth, air, and water. As well as killing 1/3 of all living creatures and trees on earth. Not to mention enslaving 1/3 of mankind. All this is clearly outlined in revelations. It takes more strength to create and preserve than it does to destroy. Which proves Odin is stronger than Jehovah. Furthermore, getting on your knees to pray is performing a sexual ritual, submitting to a deity who would destroy and/or enslave the world. Likewise, Muslims get on all fours and stick their rears in the air to pray. What do any of us think that's about? Christians and Muslims share nearly identical prophecy. The only real difference being who is promised to be the winner. What kind of god creates 4 religions and plays them against one another for the sake of creating Armageddon?

• The Vikings Rule

Dude, have you ever seen Vikings ? Clearly Odin is the most powerful god there is. Odin helped Ranga defeat the French, and saved his butt. Plus Abernathy was killed because his god was weaker.

Then there was that awesome party the VIkings had with Odin. They ate shrooms, and did all the chicks.

Clearly Odin Rules !@

• Odin is god.

It's a very clear cut case here.
    (as a Religious person would say)

• No, He's Not.

In the end, all beliefs in Odin are really just the product of either watching too much avengers or spending too much time reading Thor comics. If you want to debate me on this topic, then I am comfortable with that. No, the one true God is the Christian God, and I have real evidence of that. I'm also comfy with a debate on that.

• He could exist but not the true god

In the bible it states that "i am the one true god. A great king among all gods.(Exod. 20:3; see also Deut. 5:7). In Exodus 23:32–33 Israel is told not to covenant with or worship other gods. So he could exist. But not the true god. But hey i could be wrong and he could not exist at all. And there only is one god. Peace be with you all

• I worship Odin

Any true follower of the allfather accepts that there are many gods, Thor, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Bragi, Heimdall, Tyr, Baldur, Njord, etc. Therefore Odin is not the ONE true god. He is one OF the true gods. Odin himself would agree. I cannot vote yes on this, because I love many gods.

• Of course he isn't.

It is a well known fact that the only true religion is Zoroastrianism, and the one true god is Ahura Mazda. I eagerly await the appearance of the Saoshyant who will triumph in the final battle with evil, thus changing the world forever.

ALL HAIL AHURA MAZDA, THE ONE TRUE GOD.