• My family owns a million billion pounds and they are better than you so I win

I find it extremely repulsive that you would disagree when clearly fracking is the justice of humanity. Fracking provides the dough for various large companies which fuels the economy that our whole word stands upon.

So if you wanna go say it to my face pointy-nose listen ive been training for years for this moment where I rekt you with raw power and strength so go cry lil boi your adopted and I won the national competition for cool people last year so you aint got nuttin on me. I own I large nut company myself and I am the heir to the minecraft team so I don't see your argument. No need to cry boi we got lotsa tissues here take em and you will be saved. Praise pink cactus for he is almighty and he will judge you all for your sins. You are being sent to his dungeon as we speak your soul I decending now goodbye and good luck I wish you luck in the afterlife scrub

And that's why fracking is bad.
    Add me on LoL my name is MrYesBubbles xxxx

• Fracking is good

Fracking is good because you are just salty that Americans need natural gas to fuel things like you moms car. So get rekt you little crap because you are just mad that i am right and you are wrong so go and hug a tree you little hippie. So one question remains: You mad?

• Bad for heath

It gives bad habit of everything. It could damage people lunges and also harm human body. It could also make the earth not a good place to live in. How ever it is not good when you breath in the bad smoke from it. So that is why its bad

• Yes i think it is

Fracking supplies so many much needed jobs, and fracking so far produces 17.3 billion barrels of oil. Also all those water on fire cases, yeah there is only 1000 of the 1000000 fracking wells. People geting sick from wells? Yeah it happens to people that live in a 500 meter radius that is it!

• Aye it is!

It is good. Too many people are falling for pressure group crap and as a result, preventing this practice from being done when in reality, it is better for the environment than the alternatives. It's time for people to grow up and start to look at the evidence--it's been done for absolutely ages with very few (if any) genuine cases of harm done.

• Hydraulic Fracturing does provide several economic benefits, but there are a number of health and environmental regulations that need to be improved upon as well.

In the state of Colorado, the distance that a hydraulic well head can be placed from a public location; i.e. school, city park; is 350' or 150' in rural areas. This is to protect from the possible exposure of Methane gas.
    Whereas a school bus in the state of Colorado may not idle it's motor for more than 10 minutes if parked within 1000'.
    I feel that the active regulatory parameters for Hydraulic drilling are sub par in comparison to other issues that are assumed to have a health and/or environmental impact.
    Fracking is an excellent method of providing sources of energy at a low cost; but there needs to be a balance as to how and at what costs this oil and natural gas is obtained

• Fracking is good.

Fracking
    Hydraulic Fracturing is a method of natural gas drilling that incorporates vertical and horizontal drilling. Land rich in shale referred to as shale plays are scouted by geologists before drilling can occur to ensure the best amount of natural gas production. Energy companies then have to file many forms of documented requests and receive approval from the state and federal government, as well as the property owners to begin drilling. Property owners are compensated for allow the companies to drill on their land. Drills are sent down a half mile deep then the drill is rotated horizontally to the appropriate drilling angle where the shale plays are located. A mixture, slurry, of 90% water, 9.5% sand and .5% chemicals are blasted through the pipes left by the drilling procedure and fracture shale rock deposits which release natural gas and sometimes oil. This release of gas is controlled then transported back to the surface to a container to hold the natural gas. This natural gas is used in over 50% of homes all around the United States for heating and cooking purposes. You can thank natural gas for those hot showers you get to take daily. The first instance of a rudimentary form of fracking was documented in 1000-500 BCE by ancient Chinese when bamboo pipes were used to collect natural gas escaping from fissures in the ground, then ignited to produce heat. Drilling in modern time (19th century) started as just vertical drilling. In America during the 1940’s engineers developed a method to angle the drill and drill horizontally, allowing for much more natural gas to be collected by one single drill site. Fracking is a critical component of rural economies, where land owners are able to prosper because of the funds received from fracking on their land. There has been much recent debate on the environmental impacts of fracking. Such topics of debate include the chemicals being used during the injection of slurry, and seismographic impact caused by mass removal of shale. The future of fracking is still unclear. What is clear is the massive growth in amounts of natural gases being removed from the soil with recent advancements in technology. Though we do not fully understand the full impact of hydraulic fracturing

• It helps the Environment

Natural gas produces less CO2 than oil. If we frack, we will start using more natural gas and produce less CO2. Isn't it good to produce less pollution and hurt the ozone layer less and slow down global warming? Everyone goes on and on about polluting water sources but experts say that water was actually not polluted.

• It is good enough

Fracking provides 25 percent of America's natural gas. It can be taken out safely so that it does not affect those around. Fracking may sometimes add to pollution problems but its is more important to get enough energy for America. We are growing and growing and we need to feed America's hunger for natural gas.

• It is good enough

• Fracking is bad

The cons severely outweigh the pros. Therefore, you are wrong and i am right so get rekt boy. You mad or nah. You look a little salty . Are you just mad that fracking is bad and the numbers show it too? Go run back to your mama little boy.

• Cons outplay the cons.

Mostly pollution and environmental impact are bad.A a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Bad for health and environment

Although it supplies many jobs and can be good for the economy it is dangerous and it poses many health risks. They pump chemicals down the wells which include carcinogens. Not only that but it wastes water - the most precious resource on the planet. We should be looking for renewable energy and more eco-friendly forms of it.

• Fracking is bad for the environment and is dangerous. NO to fracking

Fracking effects the environment sooner or later we will have to pay the price. Once there is nothing left to frack what will happen. There already enough oil for america. We should start leaning towards being more into nature than using energy all the time. It pollutes the air and may effect the water. Would you really continue fracking just to make more space for jobs ?

• Bad for the Environment

Fracking into the ground is dangerous to plants and all the nature. Sooner or later there will be nothing left to frack, what will we do then? It can also poison water and can be harmful to humans. This should stop now and we should find a way to get gas or what not another way.

• No no no

Fracking is bad because tons of toxic chemicals are pumped into the ground so we should definately never ever ever do it because then we will have toxic and flaming water, yea flaming water. Water on fire! That is soooo bad. Nobody wants that ever in their lives. So plz no

• Oil fracking or any fracking is bad for the environment

Look now I only started on this topic, but I know a few things. This is bad for the environment not only are we breaking the land under our "feet" but we know what happens when the well stops. When the well stops it is left there or destroyed but we still have 2 miles of metal pipes down in the ground. We could also be destroying roots, harming life, or our Eco system which of course whether we have this or not we are still doing.

• Cus i said so

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .

• No no never

No no no never non o non o nononoonononon oonon o non ono no no no noo o n ono nono no no no no on on on on ono n on on ono no non on o no noo no no no non on ono no ono no no no

• No no never