• Not in the slightest

As an artist, I love trying different types of art and different tools to create it. Personally, oil paints are my favorite for the texture and look they give off. However, I do not use them as much as I would like because they take such a long time to dry and I need my work dry faster for things like commissions and art shows. So, while it may not be the easiest paint to use, I do not find oil painting a lost art because I know many people, myself among them, who still enjoy them.

• People Still Love Paintings, prints and graphic designs are just cheaper to produce.

One of the reasons I like to use a lot of paint for added texture is because you just cant get that effect with prints. With Paintings you can also have a mixture of gloss satin and flat parts of the piece making water shine and a old stump flat.