* OJ had a history of violent behavior
* The timeline that the prosecutors created showed that he had time, and a motive
* His, Ron, and Nicole's blood were all found inside of the white bronco parked outside of his home.
* When he was supposed to turn himself into the police, he instead sent the police on a wild goose chase, threatening to shoot himself in the process.
* After being incarcerated, the police found $8,000 in cash, clothing, family photos, a passport, a fake mustache, and a loaded gun inside of the white Bronco from the chase.
* OJ threatened to kill himself in Kim Kardashian's bedroom the day he was supposed to turn himself in.
* OJ left a Last Will and Testament prior to the suicide attempts.
* The prosecutors found statements showing that Nicole had purchased those gloves for him.
* The hair sampled collected matched those found at the crime scene.
* OJ came in contact with the police of the time during the police chase apologizing, and telling them that he deserves to be with Nicole.
* The shoe prints found at the crime scene matched a pair of shoes that OJ told the police that he didn't own. (he did)
*OJ had a history of domestic violence with his wife.
*OJ's blood was found with Nicole and Goldman's at the scene of the crime, in/on the bronco, and at his house.
*They were OJ's gloves, Nicole had bought them for him, and he was photographed wearing them.
*The defense never truly disproved the prosecution's evidence, but rather swerved attention away from it.
*OJ's hair was a match.
*Even his best friend, who was his lawyer, believed he did it.
*Nicole left evidence of OJ's abusive behavior, suggesting she expected this to happen.
*There were no other suspects.
*The main reason he was sentenced to being not guilty was because he was explained to have been "framed" by the defense, but the cop that "framed" him was shown to be racist (he did lie about using the n-word though) was proven to have explained it via tape recording, however he was reading a script. Of course, everything he said on said tape was absolutely horrific, however they were not his words, rather words written for him to read.
At every stage of this case, evidence was mishandled. Cops planted additional evidence when they were not sure they had what they needed for a conviction. The prosecution was disorganized and did not make their case. In the end, they attempted to frame a guilty man. His lawyer was able to show a set up and he got away with it.
OJ Simpson is most likely the killer of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. Simpson had a history of domestic violence during his marriage to Brown. DNA from the crime scene, and from his home and Bronco, linked him to the murders. It has also been reported that Simpson failed a lie detector test administered at the request of his attorneys.
I am under the opinion that OJ Simpson is guilty of murder. The technology possessed in the present allows investigators to more fully understand the evidence. The advancements have lead to evidence that clearly points to the guilt of OJ Simpson. He should have to pay the penalty for his crime just as any other murderer would have to do.
There may be a lot of speculation about the bountiful evidence against him, but the courts and a jury of his peers have deemed him to be not guilty. This is the way the justice system works, so no matter how much anyone doubts his innocence, he is technically an innocent man.