• Naruto's powers are just wrong

One piece's devil fruits are the best not to mention the time line, there's no way Naruto's better. Who even watches Naruto anymore, some wannabe ninjas. Naruto's world has TVs but no guns, you know why, because Naruto's characters are a bunch of sissy s. One piece has guns and the characters deal with them like a pro while Naruto's creators decide that their characters are too weak for guns.

• Yes it is

One piece is a great anime, but i love Naruto way more cause of its story, ive shed lots of tears, obviously way more than one piece and its so good. Sure One piece is way more popular but i think its because of nami =_=, Naruto has a way better story line when he was young and teen and its still going not that one piece isn't either.

• Best series ever

The character development is great, so what that its taking longer i think people would prefer slow and steady that has fillers that ARENT RIDICULOUS One Piece is arguably the best manga/anime ever made shoot I'd rather watch bleach than Naruto sorry but not sorry fanboys we gotta be honest

• One piece win

For me one piece has better story,and villain,many people said naruto villain had backstory that make the evil,but for me villain will good if they're evil from they were born,and not all villain 100%.Like akainu,hes villain for justice,and some villain was evil for some reason,like to conquer a land,be a king,etc

• One piece is better

Why?Because one piece have many great stories that naruto even can't compared to. Although the anime was slow-paced and naruto "a bit better" in anime, the manga was ALL THE WAY the best manga series ever. The arc/saga that make me stop reading (i read the manga, not watch the bonus filler) naruto was the great 4th shinobi war. It just have many old characters that just make the manga/anime bad. Almost every arc/saga in one piece have better story,flashback,fight,etc

• One piece is better

• It really is

One piece has a far better plot , it is also more realistic plus it has a better soundtrack for epic moments. The plot is really well thought out and there are no unexplained loop holes ( arguably ). Also , One piece has far more complex characters and most of them have inspirational moments , unlike Naruto

• Naruto suck and you know it

Naruto how many applause did the art style got not as op,and one piece is more popular and outsells him in two manga really?Haters of one piece just didn't read it it's go good manga and anime is better way far remember oda was a guinius to make you cry for the merry go a boat really a boat you cried for admit it.

• OP's world and characters seem more fleshed out...

Don't get me wrong, Naruto is an awesome anime and manga, and it's a cool concept. But what makes me think One Piece is better, is that the story is so detailed and you can see Oda-sensei really planned out every little bit of the storyline. I'm not saying Masashi Kishimoto didn't plan everything out in his series, but the characters and many different storylines in One Piece seem very fleshed out, and another thing I like about OP is that it's not rushed, I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but, I actually like how the story takes time to develop cause it just makes it all that more realistic. Naruto is awesome, but in many ways OP just is all that more Epic. In scale, with it's characters, in the whole storyline, and the detailed world.

• Oh hell no!

OP did start as a good series but it has run for so long now that it has lost its vision and Oda doesn't even now what else to put in there to keep the series on. How long has it been since they crossed to the new world and we still haven't seen any advancement in the main plot (One piece treasure, Gol D Roger story, what the D stands for, what happened in the missing years, dragon hasn't even met luffy in person except for that brief encounter at the beginning). I know mistery is good, but it has been a long time and only small clues have been given. Instead it has rambled on in stupid stories, like skypea and the stupid elephant island (currently). Not to mention how long they spend on each subplot. People on the internet often say that naruto has rilling story and OP doesn't, but that's only in anime, and in my case i prefer manga, and for someone who has seen both anime and read both manga, let me tell you OP gets a looooooot more annoying to read. Naruto's story is concise, and though it took a while to come to it's end i don't consider even for once they deviated from the path they set on at chapter 1, and nobody can say naruto's story is boring for that matter. And i'm not even gonna talk about how stupid OP stories are as opposite to naruto's which are deeper and more relatable to a wider audience

Posted by: hrh
  • Naruto is clearly way better than one piece.

The character development in Naruto is brilliant every bloody character has got a great back story to support it. Music in both Naruto and Shippuden is just awesome especially Shippuden. It has excellent storyline and almost all the fights are just great unlike one piece. Even in animation Naruto is clearly better than one piece. Someone hear said that one piece characters are inspiring unlike Naruto characters, dude almost every characters in Naruto is damn inspiring and great in its own way unlike one piece. The one piece characters are very childish and the one piece villains are a bloody joke compared to Naruto villains. People who argue that one piece is better than Naruto are either kids or plain dumb. Well I could go on and on but the bottom line is, Naruto is clearly way better than one piece in every aspect.

• Naruto is better

That's because: First, graphics is better, Second: The villains are so powerful in the series, and the only way for the good people to win is to go through hard things that TEACH you a lot. Third: The strongest good ones are Unbelievable! Fourth: The way Naruto went from nothing to everything is just so motivating

• Naruto is a lot better than onepiece

Naruto has better animation and a better storyline. Naruto is straight forward where as onepiece is like all over the place. In naruto, naruto fights strong guys who are very hard to beat but in onepiece Luffy fights a lot of people who are too weak and you do not know their background and their story. You can't even call Luffy strong because of that and plus Luffy is the dumbest character I know. Every thing in naruto was put a lot of hard work in but in onepiece it's a lot different. Like the animation.

• Nope. Not a chance

Naruto is a work of genius. So many twists and turns, so many side-stories, and such suspense that you don't even know who's the real villain until he really appears - think about Pain and Orochimaru. Think about Itachi's turnaround. Think about *spoiler**spoiler**spoiler**spoiler* Obito and then *double spoiler**double spoiler**double spoiler**double spoiler* Madara. One piece isn't bad at all. After all, it's the best-selling manga of all time. Luffy is really likeable, and Zoro really hit me as a great character, but it's no Naruto.

• No Naruto is clearly way better than one piece.

The character development in Naruto is brilliant every bloody character has got a great back story to support it. Music in both Naruto and Shippuden is just awesome especially Shippuden. It has excellent storyline and almost all the fights are just great unlike one piece. Even in animation Naruto is clearly better than one piece. Someone hear said that one piece characters are inspiring unlike Naruto characters, dude almost every characters in Naruto is damn inspiring and great in its own way unlike one piece. The one piece characters are very childish and the one piece villains are a bloody joke compared to Naruto villains. I could go on and on but the bottom line is Naruto is clearly way better than one piece in every aspect.

• Naruto is better.

It's really simple. Looking at the fundamental elements of an anime and/or a manga (story, art, characters, world, and animation), Naruto is stronger in every aspect. Obviously, the art and animation are better in Naruto, and that is irrefutable (though varying opinions obviously exist). The story is intelligently laid out and the pacing is near perfect (in the manga, at least). What was established in the beginning of the series remained the groundwork of the plot. There are plenty of epic moments and a couple of twists, making sure that the viewer's intrigue doesn't vanish. One Piece has severe pacing issues, and a tough time remaining focused (the story isn't total garbage though)... Which is why it's difficult to remain interested. In terms of characters, the contest is a bit tighter, but Naruto has the edge. You never see a fleshed out cast in a long-running series, but Kishimoto somehow makes it work. Each character gets their fair share of screen time, and the perspective shifting between Naruto and Sasuke is very well done. Both are clearly important for the plot's progression, and their point of views provide a unique story presentation. Finally, the worlds. One Piece obviously has a larger world, but many places are either left unexplored or have no significance in the plot as it slowly moves forward. In Naruto, each village gets it's presentation time and characters that help expand and add flavor to the story. I could write way more, but I'm afraid of a word limit existing. This is, in the most basic form, why Naruto is superior. Besides, there are WAY better series than these two out there, so comparing two similar series is a waste of time (especially if one of those is hard to even look at due to it's terrible art). Better series: Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Durarara!!, Baccano, Death Note, Vinland Saga, Monster, etc. Naruto is (most likely) the pinnacle of the shonen demographic, but trust me... Those other series I mentioned.... Well, you'll see for yourselves.

• Naruto is better.

• Naruto is better than OP

I feel that Naruto is better because of the motivation it gives us and the characters. There's no way your will watch Naruto and say that you haven't learnt anything from it. Unlike one piece, naruto has a genuine storyline. Everything makes sense. Masashi Kishimoto has really tried. I'm not criticizing one piece and I'm not saying that it is not a good anime but I just feel that naruto gives me all I need. The characters motivate me. I also saw an argument that says the 4th great shinobi war in naruto is random and doesn't have a goal. That's wrong. We are constantly reminded that the shinobi war is being fought so that PEACE can be achieved. I love Naruto

• Naruto is better than OP