• Many unspecified variables

Affect the ability to learn online
    I believe that it is completely unfair and impossible to judge the quality of online learning because learning is such a varied field of understanding. Saying in general that online learning is this amount of effective is like saying food is this tasty because reason. It doesn't make sense if you just generalize an entire learning system because it only works if you want to learn the subject taught in that class and not all people learn effectively that way and some people are just doing it because they need to get an extra credit or pass a grade. Certain classes also affect the effectiveness of online learn, mathematics for example would not be too hard to do online if you are willing to do it because all you need is a pencil and paper and occasionally a calculator, science however would be more difficult to learn via online learning because in science your scientific experiments are hard and sometimes dangerous to replicate and some topics are hard to learn without Hands On Learning, a class where you learn some form of coding HTML, JavaScript, Java, python, C++, C, hexadecimal, binary, assembly, etc. etc. Would probably be easier with online learning because you're already at a place where you can learn, practice, and or apply the topic that you are learning. Students have to write more in online classes and has been shown that the more you write effectiveness of the learning increases. The discussions in an online course are also more effective in that they don't have the teachers ask a question and then choose a person to answer the question when a teacher posts a question, all students are expected to answer and answer multiple times. Students are also expected to respond with intelligent answers end before answering a prompt or question they can refer to their course materials and they can process the information to make sure that they have an intelligent answer. The discussions in an online course also differ from a normal classroom discussion because instead of lasting for a few minutes or even half of them if they can last up to a week and usually a lot of students will post during this time creating a lively and informative discussion.
    There are better sources and or course materials online than there are in a physical classroom as well as there are none of the school district internet blocks on important sources of information. In an online course, students who are struggling but may sit in an area of the classroom where are it is difficult for the teacher to notice them might not be help with their difficulties but in an online classroom there is immediate help with the click of one button and teachers can provide many Study groups can easily be created with out time and or space restrictions with email chat rooms and discussion boards

• Depends on the person and what you are studying.

I feel that there are various things that I would prefer to study in a classroom, such as computing skills, digital design etc. But it really depends on the person and their learning style.
    I am learning Japanese online and finding it really effective. This article discusses the pros and cons of online learning.
    Http://cooori.Com/weblog/enjp/2013/03/29/pros-and-cons-online-language-learning/?Ref=hbdrm

• Online learning can be great

I personally believe if you put the effort into it you can be as successful as a student attending classes. These days, you can find information through many sources, you don't have to be in a class situation. The secret is to stay committed, read: your own and any messages from your tutor, do your own research, have a time schedule and stick to it. I would say go for it if you feel comfortable with this mode of delivery

• Online classes can bring you into the future

Online learning can be extremely effective if the student puts in the required effort. Online learning will take a great deal of work and dedication to learn the same way as if you were in a classroom. You have to stay motivated and diligent on your own in order to succeed. You could take a lot more classes and more challenging. To become a lot more successful in your life.

• Yes, online learning is effective.

Online learning can be extremely effective if the student puts in the required effort. Online learning will take a great deal of work and dedication to learn the same way as if you were in a classroom. You have to stay motivated and diligent on your own in order to succeed.

• Not as much but yes

Being in a classroom cannot be replaced by an online environment, but students taking classes online can still learn what they need to. As somebody that's done both I'll freely admit I dedicated more of my time and resources to physical classrooms, but I've taken online courses I've left with knowledge I didn't previously have.

• It Is Effective

Online learning is effective. This is proven because many universities, and even high schools, offer online learning alternatives for courses. You can learn just as much by learning online. There are hundred of programs to learn foreign languages, business practices, and many other things online. I have taken classes online and it was a good experience.

• Online Learning is Excellent

I personally can attest to the fact that online learning is effective. I have taken part in many online experience and my thoughts are that I was able to learn and retain the information far better than other learning environments I have been involved it. I would highly recommend online training.

• Passive learning

You can't be fully engaged in an online class the way you can in a classroom. It is difficult to get questions answered and there is no discussions with other students. Online classes allow students to be passive about what they learn. For really motivated students, online classes maybe alright, but most students could easily slip through the cracks.

• Passive Learning

• Passive Learning

johnitaly says2014-02-19T07:57:12.107
If depends on students that how much seriously does he take online education, education is effective weather it’s online or at traditional university. With online education students can convert their working experience into credits or even complete life experience degrees. http://bit.ly/1hiz3lz