• No, but it's harder to come by

Speaking from personal experience here as a person who buys and sells on the internet constantly, I've never had a problem with my privacy. Never been hacked or had my identity hijacked. Sure, the internet is becoming much more oppressive in certain ways. But programmers have fought back against it.

• No, online privacy is not dead, but stronger.

Online privacy is not dead, I think if anything has grown stronger. People can find new and more powerful ways to keep what they do online private and away from unwanting eyes. The only people who have access to what we do online is the government, and only if they suspect we are doing something wrong. We are very much still living in an online privacy world.

• No, it is not.

Online privacy is not dead, I think if anything it has grown stronger. People can find new and more powerful ways to keep what they do online private and away from unwanted eyes. The only people who have access to what we do online is the government, and only if they suspect we are doing something wrong. We are very much still living in an online privacy world.

• No, I don't think so

No, I don't think online privacy is dead. With sites like Facebook, it is up to the user to determine the privacy of their profile. Their profile could be as public or private as they make it. I think it is this way with more other sites too. It's up to the user to find the privacy settings and adjust them to their liking.