• Yes it is.

Oprah Winfrey's life story is definitely inspirational. She started with virtually nothing and built an empire. She has had some tough times and always arose stronger. She has laughed in the face of prejudice and has not let it keep her down. She is black and a women, yet she has done more than any man of any color!

• She overcame a lot.

Yes, Oprah Winfrey's life story is inspirational, because so many people told her that she would never amount to anything. Even so, Oprah was determined to make everything that she could with her life, and she became the most loved talk show host in the history of time. She is an inspiration to us all

• Yes, It Is

I believe Oprah Winfrey's life story is somewhat inspirational. I believe she worked very hard to get where she is and more often than not she's proved time and again that she is just another common person. I believe many people could use her story, starting out in Chicago and working her way up, as a source of inspiration.

• Oprah Winfrey's Life

I personally think that Oprah Winfrey is not just another famous African-American entrepreneur. She is one great example of a person who has succeeded to rise from poverty and overcome terrible experiences in her past because of her determination and hard efforts. Her decisions to constitute her own destiny and her self-confidence make her the perfect role model for any women in the world.

• No, many people have very rough lives.

No, I don't think Oprah Winfrey's life story is inspirational. She had an extremely rough life. It's absolutely unheard of for a person to have such a miserable start in life and rise to such wealth and respectability. I think her success is far more than anyone with similar roots could ever hope to achieve. I think she and her life are very unique and few could ever hope to achieve even a small part of what she has accomplished.