• It's good because

I know the person will die anyway but they can spend the rest of there life with there family and friends. Ghbbvggvg high high high high f2f tree chug off f f2f f2f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• It's good because

• My name jeff

Cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said

• My name jeff

• Ma neme jeff

Cause i saidcause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said cause i said

• State of mind

Since you will be dead anyways and you decided to be and organ donator you have thought through all your options on what could happen to someone who needed it. Yes it would be nice you have everything of yours inside you afterwards but if i had a choice to save someone's life and be selfish because I want all my body parts when I die, I would choose the other persons life. I would be dead I would have no use for them anyways and that's a waste of a perfectly good organ. Plus the doctors would never give someone a bad organ, they would make sure that the organ is perfectly healthy and donate it to someone in need. Even if they had a sickness that caused the organ to go bad they would remove that before placing a new healthy organ inside of you this way you can have a second chance to live and wait for your actual time to come. No one deserves to die young or because of an organ failure.

• Donated organ, the miracle that can save one's life

Imagine that the you are the one who need a help. What would you be a supporter or an opposer? Ofcourse a support so think wisely you can give life to others. "if donating organs doesn't do harm to yourself why not participate in organ donation to save one another?

• Great they are

Why wouldn't u want some one to use ur organs. U R DEAD. It dosnt matter It is a great part of your life and modern society. However organ transplants may be replace by more advanced tech. You can have artificial organs printed by a 3d printer. Why wouldn't you want someone to be peaceful

• Yes, organ donations are an amazing thing!

I'm a sixteen year old girl. My knee cap (the patella) dislocates out of place. The first time happened in gym class, me at the time being 15 years old and 5 foot 3 and 100 pounds got ran into by a huge football player, playing some lame football game. He dislocated my kneecap and I put it back in place. Seven months later it dislocated again on it's own in gym class. This happened for a year and then I had surgery last August. My ligament collapsed during the surgery and my surgeon had a donated ligament on hand. I am so grateful for it because now I never have to fear my knee cap dislocating. I stayed at the surgical center overnight so they could make sure I was alright. I am proud to say that on my permit I have the tiny heart . God bless!!

• Yes it is.

Organ donation is a great thing to do because well one we do not really need our organs once we have moved on and two because it will help save a life or better someones life who needed just one organ to get better. Not to mention your organs can get donated to science too which helps better our understanding.

• Why would you?

Im sorry but i beilve that you should stay together after death and not be cut into pieces and not resting in peace and i undertsand you can save peoples lives but your family may not want you to be an organ donater when your dead and need to be buried .

• My name jeff

• Ma neme jeff

• They are meant to die

Maybe it is a second chance, but then again, their health can already be influenced by whatever failing organ or sickness they had. A new sickness occur and that's prolonging their pain and when one gets a sickness, doesn't that mean that they are meant to die by then? Death will always come looking for them till they finally fall.

• Has it gone bad

What if one of your organs goes bad and it is put into someone. Then they will have to get another sugary if they don't die because of your organ. Plus what if it goes wrong, the sugary. They might die because of that sugary and or of that organ.

• Keep in tact

What if you want to stay attached all in one piece, you don't want your heart beating inside of someone else? Do you? What I'm trying to say is that you wouldn't want some one taking you apart so that there is nothing left of you, you'd want to stay in one peace and rest peacfully

harrygaryjoe says2014-01-23T09:03:39.517
Think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I think that is is good.I