• He probably is, but we don't know for sure.

If the seals killed Bin Laden, why did they do that burial at sea thing? Maybe its just me, but there seems to be something fishy about BinLaden being fish food. Did Bin Laden survive the hit? No ,but we can't be sure. Did he recover from his wounds and the the CIA tortured him until he told them everthing he knows?

• I believe that most likely he is dead.

First off I just want to confirm that I don't believe this because the Government said so. Needless to say, they've had their fair share of lies before. The main reason I believe he's dead is because he seemed like the type of guy who couldn't resist making so type of triumphant "I got ya." Not to mention it would have been hard to keep himself out of sight. Thank you and God bless.

• All I'm asking is

If Osama Bin Laden is really truly dead, and this is a BIG if...Then would he have pumped my $2 in gas on "We pump Wednesday" at my local Shell service station? I have yet to see any evidence supporting the contraire. Then again it could have just been some guy with a beard.

• Osama bin Laden is dead.

Osama bin Laden took a great deal of pride in his ability to thwart the government and military of the greatest nations in the world. In that regard, he was somewhat narcissistic. It is difficult to believe that if Osama bin Laden was still alive, he would have been able to resist the temptation for so long to appear on one of his infamous videos to demonstrate that he was alive, thus greatly embarrassing the United States.

• Yes, they buried him at sea.

Yes, Osama bin Laden is really dead, because there is sufficient proof of the raid. A number of military personnel were a part of the raid. They have testified in detail to the things that they saw. The intent was to take him alive, but since that was not possible, they did the next-best thing, which was to kill him and bury him at sea.

• Yes, Osama Bin Laden is really dead.

Osama Bin Laden is dead because he has not been discovered after wards. If he was still alive then we would have seen a report or sighting of him. All of the reports were showing that he was diceased and that we will no longer have to consider him a threat.

• I Doubt It

After the American military shot and killed Osama bin Laden, they supposedly let his body go at sea. The pictures verifying his death have not been released and more than likely, will not be. I think the American government left room for conspiracy theories to seep in and now we are seeing that happen. Since it was never really proved, there is no way to know for sure, if he is dead.

• Was he real in the first place?

That question is really up in the air. Or, at the bottom of the ocean. Speculation is rampant that Osama Bin Laden was not responsible for the attacks on 9-11 and was a scapegoat of the US media and government. It seems odd that hundreds of Bin Laden's soldiers were captured and questioned but that Bin Laden himself was killed and thrown in the ocean. Wouldn't he be the best source of information? No, this does not pass the sniff test. He may very well still be alive.