• He Must have Known Reeva Was Behind that Door!

If he truly loved her and wanted to protect her, he should have:
    1. Alerted her to the presence of a possible intruder by waking her up or locating her position.
    2. When he shouted at her from the bathroom to call the police before he started firing, there was no way she would not have responded and let him know she was in the bathroom.
    3. Why did she lock herself in the bathroom taking a routine pee in the middle of the night in an en suite bathroom leading to a bedroom she shares with somebody she so dearly loved?

• Guilty for sure1

Why would a girlfriend who you are intimate with lock herself into a bathroom to use the toilet. Why would you lock it! Most mature couples would even sit on the toilet with the door open. Too much variance on his testimony and too emotional for it to be real.

• Erectile Dysfunction Rage

He suffers from erectile dysfunction and flew into a fury when he suspected she was going to other sources in order to full fill her needs. He is an odious creature, but to be fair the Steenkamp women was just a social climber and publicity seeker so not much sympathy there either.

• Deffo guilty !!

There are people on the other side , claiming they have been through similar incidents! Might I just ask, did your wife give blood curdling screams? And did you actually pull the trigger? Answer, NOO to both! If and when i hear a noise, I check to see if my daughter is in my bed next to me!!! The first thing any sane! Person does!

• Liar Liar Liar - is this the best you can come up with after all your time in jail???

Everything he says is full of holes, just like Reeva who was the only one who could tell us the truth - anyone going after an intruder would communicate with their loved one first, and make them safe.
    This is pathetic account by an unhinged physco who needs locking away.

• He is sooooooo guilty!!!!

I cannot believe someone would even think that he could be innocent! So many questions that did not get answered. If he indeed called her name before heading to the bathroom, why did he fire is she has not responded?? Why did he not first call 911 or the ambulance after he realized what he had done?? Evidence suggests that he was wearing his prosthetics when he shot her, when he actually stated differently. He lies soooo much! He is guilty and should be locked away for killing such a beautiful young woman. Too many women in this world are being physically or verbally abused by their partners. I really hope that justice will be made.

• Holes and more holes

Oscar's testimony is so full of holes that he is definitely trying to hide something. He changes his story to suit the evidence. Anything really to try and avoid any culpability at all. I also find it VERY hard to believe Reeva never uttered a word or that Oscar checked for her in the bed. A tall blonde is very hard to miss even in the dark.

• He is as guilty as ever

You can just tell he is lying , I don't know why he doesn't give up.
    Reasons being.
    A) who the hell shoots four gunshots into a small little toilet room, his defence as I didn't think and I don't know the law ; even more reason to educate his 2 year old brain in jail.

B) If she used her phone to use as a light to the bathroom, of coarse you will see that in peripheral vision. Even if he didn't, the light would of reflected off the sliding doors which he was facing.

C) First instinct if you heard something in the toilet, would be to ask your partner if she heard that.

May God watch over this case, , but may he direct the judge to the right verdict at the end of this; whatever it may be

Posted by: ded
  • Stories doesn't match up

Each time Oscar Pistorius has a different version then the one he gave 5 min ago, his story doesn't add up, he how could he see that the blanket was on Reeva's legs when he couldn't see where he was walking. Blaming his team for not adding stuff in his bail. But sadly I know he would not be charged with murder because of his good team. Reeva was taken away from her family and friends just because he had an outburst of rage. I hope that the judge will see past all of his ''mistakes'' that he claims to make and give him a very long time in jail. But you never know right? IT IS SOUTH AFRICA, where the criminals get free and the innocents pay with their life.

• Guilty without doubts

Why in all his shouting to so called intruder or Reeva, Reeva never responded and he never checked where is Reeva. He spoke to Reeva softly but did not wait for reply or check on her though he can just touch around and try to locate her in the darkness. He said numerous times I want to make sure Reeva is safe. How can you do that if you dont even know where is her? Instinctly for someone in a relationship or family ENCOUNTERED BY situation like is to warn them there is possible intruder, you go hide and I will take gun and finf out. What he did is go towards the danger without make sure or known girlfriend wheresabout and never intend to finf out whether she is safe. He is lying and he shot at her knowing where is her. It' COLD BLOOD MURDER.

• No, I believe his story.

I do not believe Oscar Pistorius is guilty of murder. He stated that his first thought was fear that there was an intruder in the room. You have to realize this man is bound to have certain fears and insecurities due to his disability. He undoubtedly has felt a need to prove himself most of his life. I think this was just a horrible accident.

• It was a horrible accident

Having almost had the exact same thing happen to me, I actually do believe his story.
    I was just lucky enough in that years of training and experience kept me calm enough to first see my wife before pulling the trigger, and then having the restraint not to shoot on sight the moment she appeared.

Frankly, had it been 12 years earlier, I would not have had that restraint, calmness and experience, and I too, would have been charged for killing my wife.

• In the grip of fear

Thank God there was no intruder in my flat as raced for the exit, missed four steps and collapsed at the bottom of the stairs , breaking an ankle thus ensuring I couldn't escape, whoever it was. In fact, it was my husband who'd come back unexpectedly and left the door ajar. Should I have called to see who was there before embarking on this reckless response? Pistorius has spoken truthfully.

• Stupid mistake but an honest one.

I think he genuinely thought there was an intruder and did not think things through.
    He just decided pick up his gun take no chances and blast out the perceived intruder without going through the rational motions of checking his partner is okay, then ringing the police and then go to confront the person.
    I think the reason he did this is he had just woken up and was in a panicked state as his brain was still in sleep mode (Auto pilot).

Innocent until proven guilty.

• Stupid mistake but an honest one.

Innocent until proven guilty.

• If she was in fact in danger she could have run away ...He cant run on stumps

I myself was in that situation in south africa - you do things you would never have done . It is clear he did not have his legs on before shooting. Hence if she was afraid of him she could have run down stairs ... He is not that stable on his stumps . .....

• No premeditated murder

A great tragedy indeed, but this was not premeditated murder. Yes, he shot like a trigger happy person, but if you have never been in South Africa, or in that situation you should not comment, as you don't know how one reacts in that situation. Sdfsdfsdf sdfsdfsdf sdfsdfsdf sdfsdf sdfsdf

• Tragic accident...No one wins

Unless you live in this violent country and without legs it is hard to really comprehend the paranoia and fear of their life. I am thankful everyday to live in free Canada. I truly believe this was an accident. I do believe his sincerity and the pain of guilt will be more of a punishment than any jail sentence. More often crimes of passion are by strangulation or stabbing, not gunfire.People respond different under extreme panic situations and fail to sometimes use reason. I do not believe Oscar intentionally meant to kill Reeva.

• So crazy I believe him

I have watched the full trial and believe he is innocent. I have also stayed in Jo burg and can imagine a nervous vulnerable person doing something exceptionally rash in a moment of panick.Actually I believe the fight or flight reaction kicked in and. His ability to reason left the room.

• So crazy I believe him

Rami says2015-05-31T23:47:28.533
Can someone give an unbiased report of what happened?