• Yes. Comparative advantage can be more efficient.

Outsourcing to other firms can be beneficial to a company because it allows the company to save the time and effort to find and hire specialists in a certain field. The company can be more efficient by focusing on what they do best and slowly diversify as needed. Like the government, if a company grows too big, it becomes bureaucratic and inefficient.

• Yes, outsourcing generally is the best action for a business.

In the majority of cases outsourcing is the best course of action for a business. The decision to outsource a business division or function is not one that is taken lightly. Businesses outsource divisions or jobs in order to able to concentrate on their core operations. For example, if I'm an insurance company my investors and shareholders are better served by the company outsourcing office cleaning to a janitorial company, rather than taking the time and HR resources required to hire a full-time janitorial staff.

• Yes, it is.

Outsourcing seems to be for the best. Many companies use it to further enhance their business and continue to find new companies to work with. If outsourcing is being used by many people and companies and it continues to help overall I do not see why it would not be for the best.

• Yes, it is.

Yes, I believe outsourcing is for the best. Outsourcing makes for better business practices and improves operations overall. Outsourcing is beneficial to all sorts of businesses and could be a great boon to the economy. It's not a bad idea to outsource to third parties. It has really shown to improve some businesses.

sadashivan says2013-05-22T15:33:45.323
Outsourcing kills employment