• Yes, Pakistan is an ally.

Pakistan is an ally but an odd type of ally. They let us invade and use their country as a sort of base, but they probably wouldn't have of done that if the US military was so strong and if they knew that if they said no, the US wouldn't go in by force.

• For The Most Part

They are one of those allies where we do not really see much eye to eye with. Pakistan is very important to us though, as to keeping the piece in that area of the world. We pretty much reach out to them every time we have a problem with another country in that area. Pakistan is pretty much our buffer.

• No, not really.

Pakistan is not really an ally of the United States. There is a loose alliance with them, but not a real one. Israel is a major ally of the United States, as such, it will be hard to have a true alliance with Pakistan. Pakistan is also non NATO and has thrown out many intelligence officers from the U.S, which is a break of protocol.

• They claim to be, but I do not believe they are.

There has always been the uneasy alliance with Pakistan, but I do believe they are not our ally. I think it scared them how fast we could get into their country to get Osama Bin Laden. They know the USA is a powerful country and could easily defeat them. They have always held us at arms length. They are the type of person who would give you a hug while stabbing you in the back

• No, Pakistan is not an ally of the United States.

I think that time and time again Pakistan has shown to be a country that the United States cannot trust. Not only did they get caught harboring wanted criminal Osama Bin Laden, they have shown a lack of interest in fighting the war on terror with their lack of politicies..