• Yes Pandora is better

Overall, I think that Pandora is better than Jango even though both offer great services for listeners to choose from. I like Pandora since you can choose your favorite songs and then let the device go from there in picking songs related to your interests'. There is also a wide variety with Pandora.

• Yes, it is.

I believe Pandora is better than Jango. Pandora tends to give me better options and more often figures out the type of music I like. Jango feels like it guesses randomly and suggest songs that were unrelated to what I was listening to. Also Pandora feels like a cleaner interface.

• Pandora is fairly annoying.

While Pandora may have more variety, you only get 12 skips. Jango has infinite skips. Also, Pandora has annoying ads. Who ever thought it was a good idea to have ads interrupt your music?
    Jango has ads but it doesn't have sound and you can x out of them. Jango is also easier for me to use and it has a better song selection (a lot of them I've heard and loved) for me. It also chooses interesting artists for me to listen to that I otherwise wouldn't have ever heard of without Jango.

• Pandora is not available in South Africa

It gets incredibly frustrating to be told that a website or video is not available for my country. To find a site like Jango which allows South Africans such as myself to use is much appreciated, In the case that Pandora does become available to SA, I would most likely continue to use Jango out of loyalty