• He admitted it.

In 2005 Paulo Di Canio admitted to being a fascist. Due to this and making a fascist salute for the third time in a year, he was suspended. I believe everyone has a right to believe what they want and have their own views but some beliefs are best to be kept to yourself.

• I think so.

His views are certainly fascist. If his views reflect those of national socialism then he is a fascist. Fascism is the union of the state with corporations, and those seem to be his views. I mean giving the seig heil salute? Come on. That's all the proof you need to show fascism.

• Yes, Paolo Di Canio is indeed a fascist.

Paole Di Canio himself has proclaimed and admitted to being a fascist. He did this in 2005. Publicly he got in trouble with authorities for using a salute commonly used by fascist groups. Finally, he is known to look up to and emulate a proclaimed fascist, Benito Mussolini. These, among others, clearly demonstrate that Paole Di Canio is indeed a fascist.

• Paolo dropped challenge.

He was having an appearance with the media and the people attending with him, were not happy with his views and he was called out to be a fascist. He did not like this type of interaction and showed his true color. He didn't hide his ideals or thoughts from anyone.