Is participation in extra co-curricular activities important in schools?

• Yes it does.

Because it can help the child stay in shape and helps from all day being in the room all day doing work. Bye sdufchwslajfuefhlkqerjfeifdjwkjhf dejd dhjd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Yes, it adds to education.

Yes, participation in extra co-curricular activities is important in schools, because it enriches a student's educational experience. Students go to school to learn more than reading and writing. They go to school to learn how to be a citizens, and part of a community. These are skills taught in extra activities, such as band or athletics.

• Depends On The Student

I believe extra co-curricular activities in school can be important and they look great on a resume, but overall, I find that it depends on the student. Some students have other priorities, such as work, that may make it difficult to spend time at these activities. Overall, I think the student should decide what they participate in, but they should remain committed to their choice.