Is participatory action research a reliable model upon which to base adult education programs?

• Tries to Change the World

Participatory action research tries to make sense of the world by changing it. As such, this is a great model upon which to base adult education programs since it takes a stance of using action to change the world as opposed to just sitting in class and reading texts. Participating in your own education is a great way to learn beyond theories promulgated in text books.

• Participatory action research is a reliable model upon which to base adult education programs.

Participatory action research is a reliable model upon which to base adult education programs. Participatory action research teaches by engaging students in experiments which change the world. People lean through the process of active investigation and research. Participatory action research makes sense of the world by trying to change it not by simply observing and studying human behavior.

• Yes, participatory action research is a reliable model.

I think that participatory action research is a reliable model upon which to base adult education programs. I think it helps people to learn in a way that is both helpful and efficient. And I think that it is something that was considered because of how effective it is for the adult educational programs.

• No,its not a proper way

I have little faith in action research, I think its way off base as a proper research tactic. The issue with it working, is that it just seems flawed. I think a better approach to adult education can be done, rather than waste the time of the people involved, it could benefit them.