• The PC VS console

This is a very intricate argument which concerns all PC and consloe players
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC Master race
    PC MASTER RACE
    PC IS THE SUPERIOR GAMING AND ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM EVER!! True

• In my opinion

Having recently switched over from an XBOX 1, I can soundly say that PC is better in most respects. While I play games on my laptop, I see a clear difference in many regards.

1. The community:
    The PC gaming community is anything you want it to be. With one of the most diverse gaming cultures on the Net, you can customize your friend circle to be anything you imagine. Whatever your desire for friendship, there will be a friend to satisfy.

2. "Leveling Up"
    In console gaming, one must eventually discard their much-loved console for the newer, sleeker version when the hardware just no longer has the chops. With PC, you can upgrade and customize your much beloved Betsy and turn her into an unparalleled killing machine. Every time a part fails, just get a new one and try again, this time more powerful.

3. Mods and Indie Games
    On Steam, I found that I had more access to content than I did on my XBOX. Not only were there mods galore, I also had access to some of the greatest indie games out there. There were almost always new and interesting content for me to use. Always a new adventure to have.

There is my argument. This is just my opinion, if you have a different one, that is your choice.Good luck, and I hope to see you in game!

• In my opinion

1. The community:

2. "Leveling Up"

3. Mods and Indie Games

• There's no right or wrong here.

In the end, it comes down to personal preferences. Sure, there are factors such as the engines and graphics that you can compare in a benchmark but in the end it's still a matter of what you feel is more suitable for you.

Personally I prefer a console for some types of games and prefer the PC for others. Some examples of this would be the Assassin's Creed franchise where I definitely, after having played the games on both platforms, favour the console over the PC.

Then there are games, mostly FPS's where I hate playing on a console. It's just not the same, the reactions aren't the same and the control is different.

• Performance, games, control.

PCs have undeniably better performance. We also have more exclusives, and games overall. Our controls are also top of the line, extremely accurate and excellent for precision tasks. PC gaming is also a lot cheaper in the long run. The performance of a well built machine for $800 will serve you incredibly well, with good performance for years to come. Console games at the same time get dumbed down due to their already outdated specs.

• More games, better exclusives, customization of everything, mods, free to play online, mouse and keyboard, why am I still going?

Everything in the title plus all of the "new" features consoles are starting to get have been around for years. "Switching between game and entertainment", would you like to meet my friends Alt and Tab? Don't get me wrong, I used my friend's PS4 for Resogun, as I used my PS3 for The Last of Us, but PC will always be my home.

• Better from every view.

On a Pc you're not limited to what Sony/Microsoft gives you. You can choose what parts go into your machine, and its YOUR machine. If you want to open a PC, go ahead, if you want to open a console, oops, you just voided the warranty. Want your PC to use little power, go ahead. Want it to look flashy on the outside, or powerful on the inside? All yours. With PC's come mods, sales (especially the summer and winter sales on steam), free online, entire genres unavailable on consoles, like RTS, MMO's, MOBA, and the indie market. If you build your PC yourself, (not even hard) it saves money in the long run, and some parts even have lifetime warranty. Like the Xbox One tries to be, a PC can be your all in one. Your place for gaming, work, media viewing and creation, web-browsing, and lots of other things. And before you say "You need $2000 for a good gaming PC", im going to say, thats not true. You can make a PC for $500 that will outperform the next-gen consoles, and when a new generation comes. You can just upgrade your parts for $200-300 and still outperform them, instead of having to spend another $500 for an entirely new console
    which cant even play your old games.

• PC is the platform of Flexibility

There is no circumstance (and no price point) to which a PC cannot avail itself.

Do you want to game in-front of your TV, with a controller? Sure thing.
    On a desk with 3 monitors? Yep.
    On a tiny box powered by a car battery? Can do that too.
    Oh, you want to do something that isn't games? Some work? Consume some media? Browse the internet? Yep, PC can do that too.
    Controller? Keyboard? Steering wheel? Flight yoke? Yep, all of those. At once, if you really want.
    Do you want a super-cheap budget machine that plays F2P games and indie titles? Sure thing.
    Do you want a super-expensive top-of-the-line beast for playing the latest and greatest on multiple monitors? Can do that, too.

This is nothing which a PC cannot do, if one is willing to put the time and thought into it.

• Mr Absolute Obvious

I shouldn't even have to explain why a PC is superior when it comes to gaming, but to prove a point, i'd just like to point out that Warcraft 3...A game older than 15 years old...Has 1920x1080 as an option, and obviously runs at 60fps...Which would skyrocket to about 400fps if I turn v-sync off.

• PC Is the Primary Development Hardware for most, if not every Game

As PCs are capable of far more than any console, and as upgrades can be performed in fewer than eight years, the PC is superior to any other specimen of gaming hardware. Given next-to-zero publishing costs, games for the PC are cheaper, and therefore more can be purchased with the same amount of funds compared to a console. Additionally, building a decent PC can be far cheaper than consoles, and even if you decide to spend more than a console costs building your PC, you can purchase many AAA titles at a fraction of the cost as any console-user would play.

• No, consoles are more advanced.

No, PC gaming is not superior to console game, because a lot more can be done with console gaming than with PC gaming. PC gaming is limited. With a console, a person can play their game on a much bigger screen, and it is a much more realistic experience, than with the limits of a small computer.

• PC gaming bad

No, because a xbox one has ESRAM GPU clocked at 5000gw, this allows it to send up to 5x as many tetrafloops of data down the mainframe board. PC's are not made for gaming so they have to emulate the pixels on top of windows operating system, which already uses 90% of the GPU power watts before you even open a game window. You end up wasting your $500 dollar titan on windows aero where as the AMD 7990 in the xboxone and the AMD 7870 in the ps4 are running to the metal with full optimisation and have dedicated upscaler chimps to allow 4k native gaming.

• They both have their strong points IMO

They both are good IMO.. It just depends on ones mood.. Some of the very best of games were console based games.. And there are others that are of based... I would say wha ever one is more comfortable to you is best.. I like my of games.. Such as The Sims, minecraft, WoW, and rollarcoaster tycoon among many.. But sometimes the mood calls for lounging on the couch playing som final fantasy, phantasy star online, sonic, or Soul Calubar among others.. I am just as comfortable at the pc as the game pad.. It just depends on mood.. Right now tho the pc has been getting a lot of attention lmao..

• Nope nope nope

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope