• Yes, it is.

Pedophile is usually a word interchangeable with child molester, but this simply isn't the case. All pedophilia means is having a sexual attraction to prepubescent children, no molesting required. Pedophiles are born with their sexual attraction, why would they ever choose to be part of one of the most reviled groups in the world? Acknowledging pedophilia as a sexuality and not a mental disorder doesn't mean condoning child marriage or sex with children, it just means that a group of people wouldn't have to keep to themselves about their feelings and have a greater chance ending up acting on their attractions-and I'm certain no one wants that.

• Does it Really Matter?

I believe that people have absolutely no control over their sexuality and sexual preferences. Therefore, for someone to be attracted to children is an uncontrollable sexual preference. Although I believe this to be the case, I do not think it is important. Even if it is a "sexuality," there is absolutely no way that it should be accepted or tolerated in society, there is a reason that children at a young age are not attracted back to the "pedophiles." It is simple science. I believe that although it should be thought of as a sexuality, people who are attracted to children should not be allowed to act on such instincts. I think it is important to not let the negative (and rightly so) connotations of the word "pedophilia" get in the way of this debate.

• Pedophilia is a sexual orientation similar to homosexual

It's merely just an misleadingly presumption made by the public that a child cannot give informed consent to sex while such kind of presumption does not adequately testify evidence .Society failed to acknowledge that we allow minor to consent to abortion,medical treatment,marriage without parental permission while in order to be able to give valid informed consent you must be capable of understand and proceed the information that is given.If a child can consent to abortion,they can also give consent to sex regardless with whom. Adult should freely allowed express their intimacy in a consenting relationship with anyone who they want.

• It's just socially odd

Most pedophile are born in that way just the same manner as gays.While you cannot 100 % assume that they are mental disorder because a mental disorder is not something that you receive it from birth.Also i would argue that children shouldn't always be judge as incapable in given consent since this can be a false presumption and i would be careful with it.Sometimes in some situation many young girls are indeed attracted to older men and wanted to be in sexual relationship.And if an adult are unaware about that the girl lying about her age ,they can land in prison.Studies that prove our brain aren't fully form until 25 are deeply flawed.Our brain will never end in developing and possibly extend to 30 or older because the brain developed through collecting experience and knowledge.Young person under 25 absolutely understand the nature of sexual act and the consequences.Most children are aware about their sexuality and will initiate sexual act when they entered teen years which is (age 11-14).If there are any person who is unable to consent,they would not have any interest in performing sexual act and are sexual inactive.

• Yes they should be accepted

Having sex with a child is wrong and should be illegal .But if a pedophile wants to make honeymoon or romantic relationship in which they can express their feeling to children with no causing harm,then it should be allowed.You can have right fall in love with anyone but just don't harm them.

• Yes they are

Yes if child rapist deserve to get death penalty or life sentence because these people act without concern.But not all pedophile act like that,and some aren't. I believe there should be one way in which pedophile can express their feeling in way that does not harm children.Please just give them a chance.

• Yes they are

The term pedophilia mean sexual attraction toward prepubescent children but not necessary link to child molestation.I believe though we should figure it out how could pedophile express their feeling in an act with children without causing harm but having sex with children should remain wrong and unlawful.I don't mean it.

• No, it's not normal.

Pedophilia is not normal, I would describe it as more of a mental illness. If you're an adult and are attracted to children, you should probably get some help. Pedophiles are hated by most people because of their problem and, and they realize it's not normal, but it's hard for them to change.

• No it's not.

The term 'pedophile' refers to someone who has a intense sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Pedophilia is classified as a paraphilia, NOT a sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is only determined by one's attraction to particular gender, not age. The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are males who identify as heterosexual. Although not all pedophiles harm children, the risk of them acting on their desires are quite high because they tend to lack self-control, which is why so many of them do become child molesters at some point.

• No! If you are a pedophile then you have something wrong with you

Pedophillia is a crime. You have no right to prey on children. I hate how muslims do this.. You'll see babies and little girls be forced into a marriage where the will be raped beaten and suffer forever. There is no place for forced marriages. It should be outlawed in every country state city town etc, FOREVER!! It is NOT ok to force someone to be with someone else. In my book that is a huge crime and people should get the death penalty!

• No, absolutely not.

The term 'sexuality' to my mind infers a mutual attraction, there simply cannot be a mutual attraction when one party is a minor. They cannot consent to any relationship, let alone understand the dynamics behind one.

What's more, to suggest that Paedophilia is a sexuality is an offence to the many thousands of LGBT people who have fought to validate their relationships. It is also, surely, an insult to anyone who respects consent in a relationship.

I disregard the very premise of your argument as nonsense.

• Sexuality is sex-based, not age-based.

Sexuality is based on the attraction between sexes, not ages. Pedophiles can be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, or anything in between. But all of those titles are based on attraction to the sex of the person. The same can be said for a young man who is attracted to elderly women. That individual is still heterosexual, regardless the age of the person he is attracted to. Same goes for pedophiles. Whether a boy or a girl, the sex of the child makes no difference to the general attraction pedophiles have to kids. Therefore, the issue isn't sex-based, but age-based, therefore not making it a problem of sexuality, but something else. Now, whether it's a mental issue or not is for another debate.

• No, it's not normal.