• Yep, Too extreme

They kill over 2000 animals in their shelter annually. And yet, not many people know this. If an animal is in the shelter more than a year does not always mean they're not wanted. Also, hunting is not something bad we are the smartest and the fastest creature to adapt to the environment we have the criteria to be on top of the foodchain and we should stay that way

• Way too far

I am personally a strong animal lover but peta is going too far. PETA is pointlessly causing havoc and disrupting the general public with its campaigns against the foundations of humanity. Their ads target children and the elderly and cause needless distress to them. Their protests cause destruction and breed violence among the newer generation. Their protests are merely an excuse to publish explicit pornography. They kill over 95% of their received animals within weeks. People can come home to find their house broken into and their pets killed. They may have well intentions initially but their greed and extremism have corrupted them. They are helping no-one, least of all the animals.

• Way too far

• Yes, very extreme

Animals under the care of pita only last for a year because peta will think it's unwanted and they will kill every animal that is not adopted. Pita has a score of over 29000 of animals killed in their care. I have a word for peta, not every animal under a care of human is miserable

• Way too over the top

My whole life is in FFA and animals, I am a big animal lover and hate those who abuse them. When peta shows bull shit ads about how shearing sheep is ripping off their skin, it makes me pissed. Sheep are my main project so I know a lot about them. We raise them from birth to butcher and they live a better life than most people do in the world. I also do lots of dairy and I am highly involved in that industry. Though I don't necessarily agree with taking the babies away from their mothers. It is necessary for the health of both the mother and baby. The mother produces 8 gallons a day minimum, the babies will drink an average of 3 gallons a day. If you leave the calf on them and only the calf, the mother will develop mastitis and die a slow and painful death. If you leave the baby on them and give it free choice of milk, I will over eat and potentially bloat, killing it. So the bull Pita posts about killing the babie is crap. Yes there are people in all walks of life that are pieces of trash and abuse things. But if you abuse cattle, or sheep, or pigs, you will not get near the amount of materials you need while harvesting them and will lose money

• Way to extreme

I raise animals for FFA. My chickens live a better life then I do. They are free ranged. They run around for hours and at nigh they go to sleep just to wake up again in the morning. PETA shows the bad illegal slaughter houses to play with peoples emotions.

• They kill too many animals

I love animals, and PETA's murders of innocent dogs and cats have gone too far. ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​

• PETA kills Animal!

95% of the animals PETA take in are killed. Also they took a guys dog from his house and when he asked what happened to her they said 'oh we killed her". If You doubt me google Maya the dog PETA the worst thing was PETA said sorry with a basket of fruit!

• Peta is extremists

If animals belong in the wild, then why not close every zoo and animal habitat in the world. Why limit opinions to just killer whales or any other animal featured on a documentary.If you had your way, animals could only be filmed--probably disrupting breeding but i guess that's ok--huh? Get all the elephants, snakes, spiders, seals, and alike back to the wild. Stop breeding, research etc., you guys are extremists and belong in china--oh, oh! Panda's--problem!

• PETA arrogantly talk about things they dont know about

PETA have talked about aquariums being an unsuitable place for fish as the noise of pumps and bad water quality stress the fish, if fish are kept well in a suitable tank they will benefit from regular food and water changes keep the water good. They also say many fish die in shipping, I have not once had a fish die from a delivery but have had a fish die in the way home from a pet store so it is not the delivery but the condition of the fish in the first place. I don't support people keeping fish in bad conditions but why try to stop sensible hobbysts like myself who care well for the fish.

• Not at all

The argument here is not whether they kill animals every year, the argument is whether or not they are too extreme. Unfortunately, if that is a true statement, I am very disappointed. As the world is, it is almost impossible to make your voice heard without making a controversial statement. I'm afraid that the extreme is needed if we are going to make a difference. They are tryng to make people more aware of the dreadful situation that innocent animals are being put in. They are speaking on behalf of animals, I'm sure if humans were being treated this badly then no one would say the same behaviour was too extreme. Humans are extremely arrogant and stubborn and need to understand what they are doing to animals. How humans treat animals is absolutely despicable and needs to change and if PETA can manage to change this even slightly then I say bring on the extreme.

• PETA is needed

Currently there is almost nothing on the books to protect animals from their owners or from breeders or from hunters. Something must be done right away to protect animals from torture, abuse, malnutrition. On top of that, we need laws that make owners responsible for their animals until then end of their life. It needs to be a legal adoption process to protect the animals from being discarded in the woods or streets

• Tough tactics are necessary to stop animal abuse

Greedy, unethical people are the ones who abuse animals, they don't always understand or want to listen when things are explained in a nice manner. To get their attention it has become necessary for PETA is speak the language that they will understand and if people this is extreme then so be it. PETA is fighting for the rights of animals and that's their ultimate goal.

• PETA is Doing the Right Thing

I think PETA is standing up for what they believe in and America does have freedom of speech. I believe that they are doing the right thing in order to STOP animal abuse. Even though I don't agree with some of their methods, they get peoples attention and get them thinking.

• PETA is Doing the Right Thing

• PETA is not too extreme.

PETA is not too extreme. They fight for their cause the way they see fit depending on the issue at hand. I think on some things they do carry it too far but they have been around for a long time and they, for the most part, do hard work and fight for the protection of animals.

• There's a fine line we have yet to cross

Maybe this is just me personally being a supporter of PETA, but I don't think we've taken it too far. To be an extremist is to use extravagant manners to get a message across, which is what we are doing, by saying that killing an animal is wrong.
    However, there are groups of people who say that people who don't fit their status quo should be put to death. That's taking things too far.

• Not too extreme

Yes, they are extreme, but I don't think its excessive. They do what they need to so people will understand. People are arrogant and refuse to recognize that animals deserve rights too. They do what they do to try and get their point across. I support PETA for the most part. Their ban on pokemon was a bit wild.