• Of course it is

Yes its great i pick my gotdamn nose every dang day. Right when i do it my eyes just stop hurting and we all good. Just get my truck, get my beer, get my girls and ill just start picking away. I love dip and cigarettes when i stick them up my nose.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Picking your nose is one of the best things that you can do to improve your vision. However, simply picking your nose only provides you with a 50 percent improvement in eyesight. To reap the full benefits, you must RUB the boogers into your eyes. I used to be legally blind, but now I have the vision of a hawk!

• Only if you eat the boogers

There is a special nutrient in the hardened mucus in which you pick, the more crystallized the better, so let that booger fester up. Make sure not to chew, just swallow that down whole it will dissolve in your stomach and the vital eye nutrients will move right up and make you see much better.

Now please don't over pick that can lead to bleeding and that does not help your eyes.

• No it most certainly not.

Picking your nose can result in brain damage as your finger can push infectious material up your nostril and encrusted mucus can force it into your Occipital lobe, the part of your brain that affects your vision.

Picking your nose may also effect your ability to get friends. It is advisable that you do not pick your nose, lest you become a Big SniffA.