• No it is not.

The game itself is rated E, and many "anti-Christian" things found in Pokemon have not been backed up. The only "anti-anything" you could possibly argue about, was the Nazi symbol on one of the cards, but in Japanese culture, it symbolizes peace and eternity, so even that is disproven. I really can't see how anyone could accuse pokemon of being "anti-Christian".

• The creator of Pokémon even says it is.

He said in an interview he created it in backlash to his Christian parents. Even in one of the episodes of the Pokémon it mocks Jesus on the cross. He openly admitted it containing and supporting satanism. Just because you don't see a bunch of violence or bad language and it's rated "E" doesn't mean it doesn't contain any anti Christ. It's like watching a kids TV show of a bunch of demons going around saving the world....Like Gargoyles.

• No its not

Pokemon is not antichrist because even though it goes against biblical belief its just a game meant for younger people like me.The distortion world in platinum is more then likely just a alternate universe where nothing but giratina can survive. Game freak wanted to keep the game kid friendly so the just put fainted instead of died

• No it is not.

• Pokemon anti-Christ really!!!!

Oh My goodness who would think that Pokemon would be anti-christ. Its main purpose is directed at kids yes but it is a fun harmless show about children and adults respecting, training and battling with creatures called Pokemon so whoever said yes should re-think what they said because really dude!

• No it is not anti-christian

Because it literally just targets children with a game that does nto really have any violence or gore. I do not know why the heck this is even a real argument because Pokemon is a game rated E for everyone also person on the left you responded on the wrong side....

• Why do u wanna put a game and discuss with God and other thing

Ok my English is not that good but here is one thing if u play a game that is fun and u can kinda get out from ur house and do some excersize will u even need to be like a racist ? All Christ pls listen this ur God might not be the only god but sometimes dun see game in with another way game is game

• It is a children's game.

Pokemon is a children's game that teaches children about the bonds of friendship. The pope even said he approved. Plus, think of it from a business perspective. Christianity is the largest religion in the world. If you wanted to sell a product, would you want to alienate 2 billion+ people?

• No its not

Truly there is nothing wrong with it as long as you give me a valid point. After my time of playing pokemon I have seen nothing wrong with it. Though pokemon is Japanese we shouldn't really even care if its anti christen to be honest. Im also sure the creators have not intended anything anti christian

tcutshaw2 says2015-03-24T12:18:29.857
Crap. Put it on the wrong side.
Vox_Veritas says2015-03-24T21:25:55.220
Pokeemun ees deemunik