• Pokemon Go is dangerous

People get hit by cars and fall down and hurt themselves. Children are being approached by strangers and most times, playing the game by themselves. It makes people look drunk, walking around with their faces in their screens as well as more open to robbery. Society HAS to stop this. Go Pokemon NO!

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• Pokemon Go is dangerous

• PokeGO is dangerous

I believe that Pokemon go should have already been banned. People have died and accidentally killed while playing it. PLUS, it makes people zombies just looking to catch a freaking PIDGEY!!!!!!! That is outrage. If people had half of their brains, they would realize Pokemon GO is a dangerous and evil game

• The Game is Amazing

I love playin' Pokemon Go everyday,I I I I i i iIiiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i am a girl

• Looooooooool looooool pokemon no banned hohhi memes

Lololololol k o n n n n n n n n. N n n. N n n n n. N n n n. N n n n n. N n n. N n. N, n n n. N n n. Nn n n. N n n n n n. N n n n n n n

• Lol lol lol

S
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s

s
    ss
    s

s
    s

s

s s

s
    s
    s s

s
    s
    s
    s s
    s

s

s
    s s

s
    s s

s
    s
    s
    s
    ss

s
    s
    s
    slol
    ;p;
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol

• It won't be banned, and it shouldn't be.

It won't be banned because of ho many people are going outside, and it shouldn't be because if people get hurt or lured into an alley or something, it's their fault for not being responsible and being stupid enough to fall for peoples' tricks. If a pokemon is in an alley, it would show on your phone. There is no way to correctly blame anyone getting hurt o the game. :/

• Pokemon go is lit

It is a way of life. Team mystic all the way. Y would it get banned?? Its just a game. Pokemons are sexy and put a smile on peoples faces. It gets fat chodey gamers outside. Great game should not be banned. . . . . . . . .

• I'm actually stuck inbetween yes and no, but I just did no so people would read this.

Well, as the headline says, I honestly don't know... But here's both sides of the argument...

Yes- It will get banned because of certain Pokemon museums in... Odd spots... Such as the 9/11 memorial, and someplace about the holocaust... People have also been using it to lure in people late at night, to rob them or other reasons. On top of that, (I don't know if this has happened yet) don't you think people could hack into these Pokemon accounts and use the gps on that account to locate people? (Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never played it before, but seems logical.)

No- It seems that the government wouldn't ban it though... Just because of how much of a useful resource it is to them. Like come on, Pokemon go has so much of your information stashed on your account. Don't you think that if the government wanted to know your location, or some other information they could just look at your account? Plus the walking part of the game combats child's diabetes, which is fantastic considering of how much of a problem it is nowadays. And I don't think that it's the games fault of all of this shit happening, it's the players fault.

I know, "gotta catch em' all at one in the morning!" Is kinda stupid... And also it's the bad people that take advantage of it that also ruin the game.