• It Must Be

Most of us are playing Pokemon go for 4 hours every day.People get injured and tense. Citizens are giving up time with family to play A GAME! I'm hearing on the news that people are going to neighbors houses in the middle of the night and getting fired from each their job. This Kaos has to end and I am counting on President Obama to stop it!

• It should be banned.

The primary reason this game should be banned is the idea of the GPS tracking abilities of the game. This would allow Burglars, Rapists, and obviously, murderers to find victims and draw them to them and commit the crimes proper. Pokemon GO is much too dangerous a game to be allowed to continue.

• Yes, it should be

The whole idea of this game is based on GPS location of each mobile device. And I must say that this idea is genius. However, after considering its great potential risks like accident and congestion, this game should be banned. It is not worth throwing your life, money and time in exchange for some unreal values and temporary fun.

• It probably will

Now most of u have probably heard of this game, now I get that it is supposed to support us to walk/excercise more. But this game is soo addicting that people are playing it while driving. And when there is usually a rare pokemon somewhere people go nuts and storm through crowds pushing and pulling to get to it first idek !!!!

• Lol lol lol

S
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s

s
    ss
    s

s
    s

s

s s

s
    s
    s s

s
    s
    s
    s s
    s

s

s
    s s

s
    s s

s
    s
    s
    s
    ss

s
    s
    s
    slol
    ;p;
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol

• It won't be banned, and it shouldn't be.

It won't be banned because of ho many people are going outside, and it shouldn't be because if people get hurt or lured into an alley or something, it's their fault for not being responsible and being stupid enough to fall for peoples' tricks. If a pokemon is in an alley, it would show on your phone. There is no way to correctly blame anyone getting hurt o the game. :/

• Pokemon go is lit

It is a way of life. Team mystic all the way. Y would it get banned?? Its just a game. Pokemons are sexy and put a smile on peoples faces. It gets fat chodey gamers outside. Great game should not be banned. . . . . . . . .

• I'm actually stuck inbetween yes and no, but I just did no so people would read this.

Well, as the headline says, I honestly don't know... But here's both sides of the argument...

Yes- It will get banned because of certain Pokemon museums in... Odd spots... Such as the 9/11 memorial, and someplace about the holocaust... People have also been using it to lure in people late at night, to rob them or other reasons. On top of that, (I don't know if this has happened yet) don't you think people could hack into these Pokemon accounts and use the gps on that account to locate people? (Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never played it before, but seems logical.)

No- It seems that the government wouldn't ban it though... Just because of how much of a useful resource it is to them. Like come on, Pokemon go has so much of your information stashed on your account. Don't you think that if the government wanted to know your location, or some other information they could just look at your account? Plus the walking part of the game combats child's diabetes, which is fantastic considering of how much of a problem it is nowadays. And I don't think that it's the games fault of all of this shit happening, it's the players fault.

I know, "gotta catch em' all at one in the morning!" Is kinda stupid... And also it's the bad people that take advantage of it that also ruin the game.