• Mostly, it's up the human...

Pokemon Go is an app. Yes, it does motivate people to go places, but it's important to remember that it's basically common sense. It's the human's choice of where to go. I think there's enough reinforcement not to go to dangerous places... Well, actually, there should be more. Overall, I think it's safe, but for people who really love the game, they need to be reinforced that just because there's a pikachu there doesn't mean they have to get it. But it's a safe app.

Posted by: q1zx
  • Sort of both sides

It is very true that one can argue that people have gotten robbed and tracked down through the gps location. This is why I support the unsafe side. I support the safe side more because most of the harm coming from this game are self inflicted. Someone has been reported of walking off of a cliff. They could have easily avoided this if they were paying attention to their surroundings while walking. Another example is the person(s) who came across a dead body. Pokémon go itself didn't know there was going to be a body there. How could it? An easy way to solve all of these problems is to stop if you find a pokémon or something else. Most of this could be avoided.

• Sort of both sides

• Support both sides

• It's only threatening to the people who are already stupid enough to hurt themselves in other ways.

Let's be honest, running or walking around to catch pokemon in the world is not dangerous. It does become dangerous though whenever they pay more attention to the app then to them actually moving around. Like let's be honest here, if anyone gets injured and killed playing this game then it's just a simple way of thinning the herd.

• Sort of both sides

• The police can be involved.

Sure the game can cause accidents if the gamers are not being careful but that is not the only problem. The players might wander into a place where they are not supposed to be. Examples are private properties and graveyards (imagine a gamer doing that). A good way to fix this however is making sure the search radius is big enough so gamers don't jump any fences that they will regret.

• Can cause serious accidents.

Walking around and staring at a phone is ver dangerous, especially when it involves crossing streets and watching out for cars. Except that's the problem. People would be looking at their phone and not at the car, meaning they could get hit by a car. And besides, what is so fun about that game? Is it really worth your life?