• Satan's scheme diguised as an innocent little show

This show is a scheme of the devil to lure kids into hell. First of all, many Pokémon show different signs of Satanism. Pikachu's tail is a satanic "Z," Abrakadabra's face is an upside-down pentagram, and of course, Houndoom is black and red with a mean facial expression and twin horns, and the show has more representations of the devil. The basic concept is that "trainers" command their pets and tell them what to do. It is a copy of a concept of people commanding spirits in a realm with hand motions. Satanic? I think so.

• There is proof the maker of the game admitted it himself

There is proof the maker of the game admitted it himself
    look at this link below. It discusses an interview taken on the maker of Pokemon himself. Hi makes it clear that Pokemon was designed to go against everything Christians believe in. He explains that it is strictly Anti-christian. READ IT YOURSELF!!!!
    Http://www.P4rgaming.Com/pokemon-creator-admits-games-aimed-towards-satanists/

• Pokemon is bad

This game is polluting the minds of your youth. It is filling there innocent minds with satanic themes. It is games like Pokemon that will ultimately lead to the downfall of the free world as we now it. I had dream once it was sent to me by god, i am a prophet of the lord. He showed satan himself, YES SATAN playing a gameboy advance (sp) and you wanna know what he was playing Pokemon yellow. Open your eyes america Pokemon is rapidly destroying your children. The only way to purge satan from them is continues beatings until they no longer have a drive for those dastardly demons.

• Why wont you think it is?

The game is about capturing animals and putting them into little balls. Then you make them fight each other using "Abilities" and "Powers", until one "Faints" and it continues. The winner gets the other persons money. Cockfighting for kids, this game was designed to take all your money and your soul.

• Wety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty w

Wety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty wwety wery wrty wrty wrty wty w

• Yolo yolo yolo

Yolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yoloyolo yolo yolo

• Yolo yol ooyol

Yoloy ol o yolo yoloyo oyo loy o o yol yol oy lo yol oyoloy olo yo loyol oyolo yo loy olo yol oyol yol olo y y o loyo loyoloy oloy ol oyolo yo loyol oyol oy oloy olo yo loyoloy ol oyolo yo loy lo yo lo yoloy loyolo yoloyolo YOLO!!!!

• Yolo yol ooyol

• In a way it is . . .

Pokémon has good qualities and aspects but to say their is no essence of anything satanic would be a mistake. There are many Pokémon that are known for kidnapping children, being being evil spirits/ spirits of Pokémon and people that have come back in objects, and there are Pokémon designed to have certain satanic designs so that they are more obvious in their general nature and to make them look more the part. (The part meaning whatever the Pokémon designers were going for.) Also I you follow debates that debate Satan or God, people constantly mention that Satan plays Pokémon.

• No, Pokemon is not Satanic.

For one thing, Pokemon emphasizes love and connection between trainer and pokemon. I see no way that it is satanic. Also, trainers cannot force their pokemon to battle, and if the trainer tries to, they can always defend themselves against the trainer. So, if you ask me (and many, many other pokemon fans) it is nowhere near satanic.

• Why do you think this?

I have been playing the Pokémon franchise since I was a little kid. To anyone out there who thinks this cute franchise is demonic, recall what you heard. Did the website or person you heard have hard evidence? If you still think Pokémon is demonic, I don't know what to say other than I am still a loyal Christian. If that didn't convince you, I do not know what else to say. In short, anyone who thinks this needs to reexamine their facts.

• Not the devil

It it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it tmfkfk kfkfmc kdkfkd fmcmmfmccmcmckcn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Of course not

The official rules state Pokémon as creatures who LOVE to battle,Pokémon themselves are not evil,in the episode "island of the giant Pokémon ekans says" there are not bad Pokémon,only bad master!"Pokémon exploits how terrible it is to abuse Animals!It may not be Christian but it sure as hell is not satanic!

• Of course not

• No not satanic at all

The interview with the Creator saying the game was satanic was fake you should look deeper to conform fact not just accept listen the the first article you read. I understand if you do not have the time of day the spend time researching every little question. Remember you only live once.

• No not satanic at all

• No not satanic at all

• Pokemon has no demonic material

I've been playing and watching Pokemon since 2007 and I know for a fact that Pokemon has no ties to Satanism. Sure there are a few Pokemon that look a bit intimidating and there isn't always kid-friendly stuff in the Games, like Lavander Town and the Pokemon Tower from Gen 1.

Or the Distortion Realm in Gen 4. But under no circumstances has there been any remote or direct Link to Satan or Hell in any form.

People who believe this and preach this sort of belief are incredibly moronic and ignorant for linking something like Pokemon to Satan

• Pokemon is NOT evil.

In my personal opinion, Pokemon is not evil, it is just a fun game, it's not something that IS evil like killing a person, stealing, or cheating in a test.
    But also, you do not have to get ADDICTED to Pokemon, that would be already bad, and you would be affecting your sight very much and your mind. I am a Christian, but I am not against Pokemon. It isn't evil, get to the point and admit it. Oh, and by the way, Pokemon is a funny and cute game, not like other games were you kill, ect.