• I have tested the hipothesis

I have never heard of that until the Brexit.
    I have noticed that polish were most likely the core of the problem. Till now I have been very attentive with polish. I have, of course, come across a few good persons. Most of them are hideous. Unbearable.
    Consider Internet checkers: polish are always good players WHILE they win: be better and the fuckers just live the game. This may not seem much but the thing is: I AM EXPECTING THEY LEAVE THE GAME AND THEY DO. Do you understand? It's scary. Fuck them. Lousy 'race'.

• Sad for a country

Poland had a history of struggle, suffering and iron determination, poles have fought hard through their history to overcome difficult times, even when everything seemed lost. Thats the reason why it's sad to see the country overrun by inbred racists, fascists and even nazis, who obviously don't know the history of their own country or simply don't care enough.Today poland is a stronghold for whats worse in european politics. They play victims when they talk about the russians or the germans, while in their own country they promote heinous politics and discourse. They act like manipulative psychos.

• Polish people smell like rotten egg sandwiches

No on likes polish people they are useless and a waste of air and space, any country that ever tried to take them over did it with ease, poland should just turn into a huge sweatshop for nasty polish people. No one likes the polish language its like an ugly german for nasty people

• It is very bad

Magda came from there and they are all cheeky c*nts. On top of that they all have very weird food. Like what the actual heck is a pirogi. A cheese dumpling? The thought of that makes me vomit. The thought of having that gross polish food in my mouth makes me want to gag.

• They have this man called Kacper

He is a bit of shit cunt, he raped my job then stole it and now I must spend my time killing poles for the glory of Arstokza, then furthermore they also stink like fuck and they have a habit of raping my dog repeadetly non stop for 20 days

• Stop the thefts Poland

In Poland you could be stolen in day not night ,my friend deal with one big company in Poland and after he deal about every think he sent them the payments and they ignore and say that it was not us who contact you ?Its a hacker? And his money gone and he have all document needed to proof my words its spartan company clovin its very known company ,i wonder could that happened in any other country ,i say it could happened but they could catch the theft,while in Poland you have to forget it

• They have the worst truck drivers and builders EVER!

Reason of the statement "worst truck drivers" is that they usually drives recklessly here (sweden). They are all over the road and puts everyone elses lives in danger. To the second statement of "worst builders EVER" is that, a publicly funded bridge that were built by these polish builders, it was ment to be "Rost Free" but, yet again they have failed us and it started to rost. It is called "Sundsvallsbron" and was a huge deal about.

• Poland is a shithole

Smelly poles are primitive, poor, racist, uneducated, ignorant people with low IQ levels. Their country is literally a toilet. They are nothing but car thieves and pipe fixers. Polacks are really dumb that you would be horrified. They infested the Western europe, there are millions of them. They should all go back to their shthole

• Poland is the worst

Poland is a countrt full of racist, uneducated, dumb people. Polish people are called dumb for a reason and there are many polish since many decades for a reason. And polish people keep leaving poland for a reason. But it must be stopped, soon there will be more polish in western europe than there is in poland.

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

If there was a contest Poland would win the 1st infamous place as the worst country for sure!

I am Polish and I live in Poland for 36 years.... That said, I can confirm with a full responsibility Polish are dumb-asses, they overuse alcohol, they are thieves.

Polish history is long enough to make some solid conclusions. Among others Polish are stupid! Since the 18th century it became clear we are not able to create and lead a stable and independent country. Our politicians always were and are undereducated and interested in their own goods only. Taxes in Poland are one of the highest in the world and interestingly enough, it does not translate into the quality of life or even the interstates.... Please never start up any business in Poland as all the clerks will eat you alive.

Keep in mind , Pole = roach and trust me it is a very diplomatic comparison.

Lots of Poles (those with brains) emigrates outside Poland.

Prices of clothes and food in Poland are the same or higher (!) than in the USA.... It really speak for itself - please avoid Poland.

I agree, we have here and there some nice places like Krakow (Cracow), but please give me a break! Goto Cracow and you will realize how many overrated and totally overpriced restaurants , hotels or other places this city is full of.

AVOID POLAND AT ANY COSTS!!!!!!!! I warned you.

Go to Czech, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain wherever, but not Poland!

• Poland is a beautiful country.

As long as you are not a Muslim shouting about Allah who is apparently (not that) great, as long as you are not a cunt from Antifa or other leftie shitbag and as long as you respect local laws and traditions you will realise how beautiful there is. Racism? Probably mostly towards Muslims since Poles don't give a fuck about western political correctness. Otherwise everyone else is never complained about it. Brits being pummeled in Krakow? In 99.99% cases because they started bar brawls or were pissing on the streets while being completely pissed ;). Thieves? Like everywhere else. Prices- quite a lot of articles are more expensive than in the West however that comes from Western companies selling their stuff in their markets on Polish soil for that price. The only one thing I really do hate about Poland is their drivers- reckless, mindless idiots. Apart from that- people, countryside, history, and even the weather, all of that makes Poland one of the best country in world to live in.

• Poland is a beautiful country.

• Poland: The Country that ONLY Poles Can Understand

First of all, those who think that Poland is terrible, that is NOT true! If you actually looked up polish history, you would realize what an EXTRAORDINARY country it is. Poland has been stifled, tripped up, and hated by what you would call "the best countries in Europe". Think about what ACTUALLY HAPPENED when Germany invaded Poland, which started WW2. The British and French said " sure, if you get attacked, we promise we will help". Well what did they do? You will say "they declared war on Germany. What's the problem with that? They kept their promise." Well I say: " well they didn't really help. They declared war on Germany, but they didn't move their butts of the couch to actually go over to Poland and help them fight did they? No. No they did not." You can basically repeat that scene over and over throughout basically all of Poland's history to get an idea of what Poland went through. Despite this, Poland is always willing to help the country's that did so much damage to them. They don't even get a decent thank you. Those countries just trip Poland up again as a thank you.

What was that? Polish people are uneducated? Well whoever thought THAT up has rocks for brains. My dear mom, who would look like just some simple dumb Pole ...Has a MASTERS degree. Also, she knows Polish history inside out, dates and everything. And, during WW2 , it was the Poles who broke the Enigma code. You think it was the British. Well, it was the Polish, they got all the basics and then the British took over everything. What another perfect example. All those "good guy" European countries are always taking all the credit for what Poland did.

Another thing, when the Polish where fighting against the Germans in like 70% of all the battles in WW2, Germans had like hundreds of more soldiers, tanks, guns for every single soldier etc. While the Polish had one cannon, not enough guns for even like 80 soldiers, and like almost no ammunition. Guess what, Poles won the battles. That's the kind of extreme bravery and determination you will get from a Pole.

Last thing, I am Polish (not surprising) and when you say that Poland is the worst country. That is an EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE insult to me 'cause you're probably not polish and you have no idea what Poland is like. So get out of my screen.
    P.S. You can guess that I probably don't like those of you who said "yes" for this debate. Well, I'm not swearing (like some of you did) and I'm not calling names. That's how respectful Polish people are.

• Best country : Poland

Im polish.Im only a kid and i can speak 3 languages.Do you Call that uneducated??And what about the World youth days 2016??Were we racist ?No .We were supportive.Have you seen our amazing mountains and beaches.You can day whatever you want but dont critisice Poland.I Wonder what your country is like

• Good govermant there

Poland is very good that includes the govermant Andzej Duda the presidant has made poland like heavan . Poland has buetafull villiges and has nice citys to live in . Poland does not let terrorists in this means poland also has strong seciurity .Who ever say its bad there wrong

• Poland ROCKS!!!!! I MEAN IT

How could you say Poland is bad? It's a wonderful country, which gives you a lot of grains, and is a big, civilized country, with varied geography, beautiful landscapes, different seasong, and you can visit other countries while being in Poland, because it has 7 neighbouring countries! Rember: Poland ROCKS.

• Poland isnt bad this will clear up a lot.

This is absolute crap Poles are mighty we arent fucking racist only a group amount of people are racist but you cant complain come on we were occupied for so long and its was just really depressing for a long time. We are not uneducated we can actually think unlike the rest of Europe. We are proud of our culture so what? The reason why we might seem poor is because the USSR occupied us. While stealing all our supplies and such and raping our women, shooting randomly etc..

• Good govermant there

• What a silly idea

Poland is actually an average country, which has lately started to improve after a long period of being stifled by foreign powers. It is set to achieve the European average in a few decades. It is a much-maligned country for multiple reasons, turbulent past and present day migrations being some of them.

• Poland has more culture and peace than most countries

Poland has gone through more suffering and resilience than most countries so he people could appreciate her independence more than say america ( the newer more Americanized generation does not appreciate this) poland is full of culture, hospitality, faith, courage and good cooking. I don't know why someone would say this.