• It is very bad

Magda came from there and they are all cheeky c*nts. On top of that they all have very weird food. Like what the actual heck is a pirogi. A cheese dumpling? The thought of that makes me vomit. The thought of having that gross polish food in my mouth makes me want to gag.

• They have this man called Kacper

He is a bit of shit cunt, he raped my job then stole it and now I must spend my time killing poles for the glory of Arstokza, then furthermore they also stink like fuck and they have a habit of raping my dog repeadetly non stop for 20 days

• Stop the thefts Poland

In Poland you could be stolen in day not night ,my friend deal with one big company in Poland and after he deal about every think he sent them the payments and they ignore and say that it was not us who contact you ?Its a hacker? And his money gone and he have all document needed to proof my words its spartan company clovin its very known company ,i wonder could that happened in any other country ,i say it could happened but they could catch the theft,while in Poland you have to forget it

• They have the worst truck drivers and builders EVER!

Reason of the statement "worst truck drivers" is that they usually drives recklessly here (sweden). They are all over the road and puts everyone elses lives in danger. To the second statement of "worst builders EVER" is that, a publicly funded bridge that were built by these polish builders, it was ment to be "Rost Free" but, yet again they have failed us and it started to rost. It is called "Sundsvallsbron" and was a huge deal about.

• Poland is a shithole

Smelly poles are primitive, poor, racist, uneducated, ignorant people with low IQ levels. Their country is literally a toilet. They are nothing but car thieves and pipe fixers. Polacks are really dumb that you would be horrified. They infested the Western europe, there are millions of them. They should all go back to their shthole

• Poland is the worst

Poland is a countrt full of racist, uneducated, dumb people. Polish people are called dumb for a reason and there are many polish since many decades for a reason. And polish people keep leaving poland for a reason. But it must be stopped, soon there will be more polish in western europe than there is in poland.

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

If there was a contest Poland would win the 1st infamous place as the worst country for sure!

I am Polish and I live in Poland for 36 years.... That said, I can confirm with a full responsibility Polish are dumb-asses, they overuse alcohol, they are thieves.

Polish history is long enough to make some solid conclusions. Among others Polish are stupid! Since the 18th century it became clear we are not able to create and lead a stable and independent country. Our politicians always were and are undereducated and interested in their own goods only. Taxes in Poland are one of the highest in the world and interestingly enough, it does not translate into the quality of life or even the interstates.... Please never start up any business in Poland as all the clerks will eat you alive.

Keep in mind , Pole = roach and trust me it is a very diplomatic comparison.

Lots of Poles (those with brains) emigrates outside Poland.

Prices of clothes and food in Poland are the same or higher (!) than in the USA.... It really speak for itself - please avoid Poland.

I agree, we have here and there some nice places like Krakow (Cracow), but please give me a break! Goto Cracow and you will realize how many overrated and totally overpriced restaurants , hotels or other places this city is full of.

AVOID POLAND AT ANY COSTS!!!!!!!! I warned you.

Go to Czech, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain wherever, but not Poland!

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

• Oder Neisse line

"The Russian-dominated Polish Government has been encouraged to make enormous and wrongful inroads upon Germany, and mass expulsions of millions of Germans on a scale grievous and undreamed-of are now taking place."
    US Department of State Demographics map from 10 January 1945 Germany – Poland Proposed Territorial Changes, based in part on German pre-war population census. Was used for border discussions at the Potsdam conference later in 1945.
    Not only were the German territorial changes of the Nazis reversed, but the border was moved westward, deep into territory which had been in 1937 part of Germany with an almost exclusively German population.[43] The new line placed almost all of Silesia, more than half of Pomerania, the eastern portion of Brandenburg, a small area of Saxony, the former Free City of Danzig and the southern two-thirds of East Prussia (Masuria and Warmia) within Poland (see Former eastern territories of Germany). The northeastern third of East Prussia was directly annexed by the Soviet Union, with the Memelland becoming part of the Lithuanian SSR and the bulk of the territory forming the new Kaliningrad Oblast of the Russian SFSR.
    These territorial changes were followed by large-scale population transfers, involving 14 million people all together from the whole of Eastern Europe, including many people already shifted during the war. Nearly all remaining Germans from the territory annexed by Poland were expelled, while Polish persons who had been displaced into Germany, usually as slave laborers, returned to settle in the area. In addition to this, the Polish population originating from the eastern half of the former Second Polish Republic, now annexed by the Soviet Union, was mostly expelled and transferred to the newly acquired territories.

• Poland is a beautiful country.

As long as you are not a Muslim shouting about Allah who is apparently (not that) great, as long as you are not a cunt from Antifa or other leftie shitbag and as long as you respect local laws and traditions you will realise how beautiful there is. Racism? Probably mostly towards Muslims since Poles don't give a fuck about western political correctness. Otherwise everyone else is never complained about it. Brits being pummeled in Krakow? In 99.99% cases because they started bar brawls or were pissing on the streets while being completely pissed ;). Thieves? Like everywhere else. Prices- quite a lot of articles are more expensive than in the West however that comes from Western companies selling their stuff in their markets on Polish soil for that price. The only one thing I really do hate about Poland is their drivers- reckless, mindless idiots. Apart from that- people, countryside, history, and even the weather, all of that makes Poland one of the best country in world to live in.

• Poland is a beautiful country.

• Poland is far from the worst.

I do not know where you get all your facts from, "Poles are car thieves" , Poland has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe and car theft is not even the most common crime committed. "Poles are uneducated" to start, Poland has one of the highest percentage of people graduating from university and a good education program, I am a pole and have had a very high intelligence since I was a child, I am also bilingual and learning four other languages at the same time, do you call that uneducated? Poland also has a high HDI (human development index) and Poland's economy is booming as it makes its switch to a less coal-influenced industry. One thing to note is that I see a lot of biased arguments and a prejudice against Poland and Poles I can't seem to grasp. The arguments that support that Poland is the worst country in the world are more racist than any person in Poland that I have met, this is a generalized view and many people are tolerant of other races in Poland, I'm not saying that everyone is tolerant of LGBTQ people or other races, just saying that it is not as high as propaganda states it is. Many racist crimes in Poland have spiked just because of the terrorist attacks in many other countries. Generalizing DOES NOT define a whole nation and never should or will. To mention, this "debate" isn't about the history of Poland, it is a discussion about modern-day Poland. Poland is, on average, MUCH cheaper than the USA or any Western-European countries. I have been to Poland and have a home there and can definitely say that Poland is far from the worst country in the world. The new child-benefit program has helped many people in Poland and you can see the results. No, the government is not a dictatorship, no it is not the poorest country in the world or in Europe and no it is definitely not the worst. Unemployment in Polad has dropped rapidly and many Poles emigrate to other countries not thinking about actually trying to get a good job in Poland (if you do get a good job in Poland, the pay will be similar to countries like the UK or France) , the reason is, is that it is hard to get one as there are few, but this is all changing. Many people are coming back to Poland since the UK is leaving the EU. Poland has its problems, mainly being that infrastructure has collapsed since the fall of communism in Poland, mainly being that many factories have broken down and experienced low pay and this has resulted in many jobs being, then you have that the previous governments did not invest in many towns and villages that desperately needed funding, resulting in a poor town or village. A politician or any singular person, does NOT and never WILL DEFINE a people, each and every person defines themselves.

• Not the worst

Its is not the worst because i just want to say its no the worst i prefer to go to another country than poland so please finish my thing this is weird do ont like or comment or report but do not read this or else you are doom forever

• Not the worst

• Poland: The Country that ONLY Poles Can Understand

First of all, those who think that Poland is terrible, that is NOT true! If you actually looked up polish history, you would realize what an EXTRAORDINARY country it is. Poland has been stifled, tripped up, and hated by what you would call "the best countries in Europe". Think about what ACTUALLY HAPPENED when Germany invaded Poland, which started WW2. The British and French said " sure, if you get attacked, we promise we will help". Well what did they do? You will say "they declared war on Germany. What's the problem with that? They kept their promise." Well I say: " well they didn't really help. They declared war on Germany, but they didn't move their butts of the couch to actually go over to Poland and help them fight did they? No. No they did not." You can basically repeat that scene over and over throughout basically all of Poland's history to get an idea of what Poland went through. Despite this, Poland is always willing to help the country's that did so much damage to them. They don't even get a decent thank you. Those countries just trip Poland up again as a thank you.

What was that? Polish people are uneducated? Well whoever thought THAT up has rocks for brains. My dear mom, who would look like just some simple dumb Pole ...Has a MASTERS degree. Also, she knows Polish history inside out, dates and everything. And, during WW2 , it was the Poles who broke the Enigma code. You think it was the British. Well, it was the Polish, they got all the basics and then the British took over everything. What another perfect example. All those "good guy" European countries are always taking all the credit for what Poland did.

Another thing, when the Polish where fighting against the Germans in like 70% of all the battles in WW2, Germans had like hundreds of more soldiers, tanks, guns for every single soldier etc. While the Polish had one cannon, not enough guns for even like 80 soldiers, and like almost no ammunition. Guess what, Poles won the battles. That's the kind of extreme bravery and determination you will get from a Pole.

Last thing, I am Polish (not surprising) and when you say that Poland is the worst country. That is an EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE insult to me 'cause you're probably not polish and you have no idea what Poland is like. So get out of my screen.
    P.S. You can guess that I probably don't like those of you who said "yes" for this debate. Well, I'm not swearing (like some of you did) and I'm not calling names. That's how respectful Polish people are.

• What's the problem with Poland?

Poland is not the worst country. It has, of course, some flaws, like VERY xenophobic people and being poor, but compare it to something like Belarus or North Korea. Poland is poor and bit intolerant, but there aren't any things like terrorism, war, hunger etc. That's why it is NOT the worst country. It is calm.

• What's the problem with Poland?

• ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? Why?

? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Why

• . . .

. . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .