• They have the worst truck drivers and builders EVER!

Reason of the statement "worst truck drivers" is that they usually drives recklessly here (sweden). They are all over the road and puts everyone elses lives in danger. To the second statement of "worst builders EVER" is that, a publicly funded bridge that were built by these polish builders, it was ment to be "Rost Free" but, yet again they have failed us and it started to rost. It is called "Sundsvallsbron" and was a huge deal about.

• Poland is a shithole

Smelly poles are primitive, poor, racist, uneducated, ignorant people with low IQ levels. Their country is literally a toilet. They are nothing but car thieves and pipe fixers. Polacks are really dumb that you would be horrified. They infested the Western europe, there are millions of them. They should all go back to their shthole

• Poland is the worst

Poland is a countrt full of racist, uneducated, dumb people. Polish people are called dumb for a reason and there are many polish since many decades for a reason. And polish people keep leaving poland for a reason. But it must be stopped, soon there will be more polish in western europe than there is in poland.

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

If there was a contest Poland would win the 1st infamous place as the worst country for sure!

I am Polish and I live in Poland for 36 years.... That said, I can confirm with a full responsibility Polish are dumb-asses, they overuse alcohol, they are thieves.

Polish history is long enough to make some solid conclusions. Among others Polish are stupid! Since the 18th century it became clear we are not able to create and lead a stable and independent country. Our politicians always were and are undereducated and interested in their own goods only. Taxes in Poland are one of the highest in the world and interestingly enough, it does not translate into the quality of life or even the interstates.... Please never start up any business in Poland as all the clerks will eat you alive.

Keep in mind , Pole = roach and trust me it is a very diplomatic comparison.

Lots of Poles (those with brains) emigrates outside Poland.

Prices of clothes and food in Poland are the same or higher (!) than in the USA.... It really speak for itself - please avoid Poland.

I agree, we have here and there some nice places like Krakow (Cracow), but please give me a break! Goto Cracow and you will realize how many overrated and totally overpriced restaurants , hotels or other places this city is full of.

AVOID POLAND AT ANY COSTS!!!!!!!! I warned you.

Go to Czech, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain wherever, but not Poland!

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

• Oder Neisse line

"The Russian-dominated Polish Government has been encouraged to make enormous and wrongful inroads upon Germany, and mass expulsions of millions of Germans on a scale grievous and undreamed-of are now taking place."
    US Department of State Demographics map from 10 January 1945 Germany – Poland Proposed Territorial Changes, based in part on German pre-war population census. Was used for border discussions at the Potsdam conference later in 1945.
    Not only were the German territorial changes of the Nazis reversed, but the border was moved westward, deep into territory which had been in 1937 part of Germany with an almost exclusively German population.[43] The new line placed almost all of Silesia, more than half of Pomerania, the eastern portion of Brandenburg, a small area of Saxony, the former Free City of Danzig and the southern two-thirds of East Prussia (Masuria and Warmia) within Poland (see Former eastern territories of Germany). The northeastern third of East Prussia was directly annexed by the Soviet Union, with the Memelland becoming part of the Lithuanian SSR and the bulk of the territory forming the new Kaliningrad Oblast of the Russian SFSR.
    These territorial changes were followed by large-scale population transfers, involving 14 million people all together from the whole of Eastern Europe, including many people already shifted during the war. Nearly all remaining Germans from the territory annexed by Poland were expelled, while Polish persons who had been displaced into Germany, usually as slave laborers, returned to settle in the area. In addition to this, the Polish population originating from the eastern half of the former Second Polish Republic, now annexed by the Soviet Union, was mostly expelled and transferred to the newly acquired territories.

• Not the worst

Its is not the worst because i just want to say its no the worst i prefer to go to another country than poland so please finish my thing this is weird do ont like or comment or report but do not read this or else you are doom forever

• Not the worst

• Poland: The Country that ONLY Poles Can Understand

First of all, those who think that Poland is terrible, that is NOT true! If you actually looked up polish history, you would realize what an EXTRAORDINARY country it is. Poland has been stifled, tripped up, and hated by what you would call "the best countries in Europe". Think about what ACTUALLY HAPPENED when Germany invaded Poland, which started WW2. The British and French said " sure, if you get attacked, we promise we will help". Well what did they do? You will say "they declared war on Germany. What's the problem with that? They kept their promise." Well I say: " well they didn't really help. They declared war on Germany, but they didn't move their butts of the couch to actually go over to Poland and help them fight did they? No. No they did not." You can basically repeat that scene over and over throughout basically all of Poland's history to get an idea of what Poland went through. Despite this, Poland is always willing to help the country's that did so much damage to them. They don't even get a decent thank you. Those countries just trip Poland up again as a thank you.

What was that? Polish people are uneducated? Well whoever thought THAT up has rocks for brains. My dear mom, who would look like just some simple dumb Pole ...Has a MASTERS degree. Also, she knows Polish history inside out, dates and everything. And, during WW2 , it was the Poles who broke the Enigma code. You think it was the British. Well, it was the Polish, they got all the basics and then the British took over everything. What another perfect example. All those "good guy" European countries are always taking all the credit for what Poland did.

Another thing, when the Polish where fighting against the Germans in like 70% of all the battles in WW2, Germans had like hundreds of more soldiers, tanks, guns for every single soldier etc. While the Polish had one cannon, not enough guns for even like 80 soldiers, and like almost no ammunition. Guess what, Poles won the battles. That's the kind of extreme bravery and determination you will get from a Pole.

Last thing, I am Polish (not surprising) and when you say that Poland is the worst country. That is an EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE insult to me 'cause you're probably not polish and you have no idea what Poland is like. So get out of my screen.
    P.S. You can guess that I probably don't like those of you who said "yes" for this debate. Well, I'm not swearing (like some of you did) and I'm not calling names. That's how respectful Polish people are.

• What's the problem with Poland?

Poland is not the worst country. It has, of course, some flaws, like VERY xenophobic people and being poor, but compare it to something like Belarus or North Korea. Poland is poor and bit intolerant, but there aren't any things like terrorism, war, hunger etc. That's why it is NOT the worst country. It is calm.

• What's the problem with Poland?

• ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? Why?

? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Why

• . . .

. . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

• Best country : Poland

Im polish.Im only a kid and i can speak 3 languages.Do you Call that uneducated??And what about the World youth days 2016??Were we racist ?No .We were supportive.Have you seen our amazing mountains and beaches.You can day whatever you want but dont critisice Poland.I Wonder what your country is like

• Good govermant there

Poland is very good that includes the govermant Andzej Duda the presidant has made poland like heavan . Poland has buetafull villiges and has nice citys to live in . Poland does not let terrorists in this means poland also has strong seciurity .Who ever say its bad there wrong

• Good govermant there