• Poland is a shithole

Smelly poles are primitive, poor, racist, uneducated, ignorant people with low IQ levels. Their country is literally a toilet. They are nothing but car thieves and pipe fixers. Polacks are really dumb that you would be horrified. They infested the Western europe, there are millions of them. They should all go back to their shthole

• Poland is the worst

Poland is a countrt full of racist, uneducated, dumb people. Polish people are called dumb for a reason and there are many polish since many decades for a reason. And polish people keep leaving poland for a reason. But it must be stopped, soon there will be more polish in western europe than there is in poland.

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

If there was a contest Poland would win the 1st infamous place as the worst country for sure!

I am Polish and I live in Poland for 36 years.... That said, I can confirm with a full responsibility Polish are dumb-asses, they overuse alcohol, they are thieves.

Polish history is long enough to make some solid conclusions. Among others Polish are stupid! Since the 18th century it became clear we are not able to create and lead a stable and independent country. Our politicians always were and are undereducated and interested in their own goods only. Taxes in Poland are one of the highest in the world and interestingly enough, it does not translate into the quality of life or even the interstates.... Please never start up any business in Poland as all the clerks will eat you alive.

Keep in mind , Pole = roach and trust me it is a very diplomatic comparison.

Lots of Poles (those with brains) emigrates outside Poland.

Prices of clothes and food in Poland are the same or higher (!) than in the USA.... It really speak for itself - please avoid Poland.

I agree, we have here and there some nice places like Krakow (Cracow), but please give me a break! Goto Cracow and you will realize how many overrated and totally overpriced restaurants , hotels or other places this city is full of.

AVOID POLAND AT ANY COSTS!!!!!!!! I warned you.

Go to Czech, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain wherever, but not Poland!

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

• Avoid Poland at any cost!

• Oder Neisse line

"The Russian-dominated Polish Government has been encouraged to make enormous and wrongful inroads upon Germany, and mass expulsions of millions of Germans on a scale grievous and undreamed-of are now taking place."
    US Department of State Demographics map from 10 January 1945 Germany – Poland Proposed Territorial Changes, based in part on German pre-war population census. Was used for border discussions at the Potsdam conference later in 1945.
    Not only were the German territorial changes of the Nazis reversed, but the border was moved westward, deep into territory which had been in 1937 part of Germany with an almost exclusively German population.[43] The new line placed almost all of Silesia, more than half of Pomerania, the eastern portion of Brandenburg, a small area of Saxony, the former Free City of Danzig and the southern two-thirds of East Prussia (Masuria and Warmia) within Poland (see Former eastern territories of Germany). The northeastern third of East Prussia was directly annexed by the Soviet Union, with the Memelland becoming part of the Lithuanian SSR and the bulk of the territory forming the new Kaliningrad Oblast of the Russian SFSR.
    These territorial changes were followed by large-scale population transfers, involving 14 million people all together from the whole of Eastern Europe, including many people already shifted during the war. Nearly all remaining Germans from the territory annexed by Poland were expelled, while Polish persons who had been displaced into Germany, usually as slave laborers, returned to settle in the area. In addition to this, the Polish population originating from the eastern half of the former Second Polish Republic, now annexed by the Soviet Union, was mostly expelled and transferred to the newly acquired territories.

• ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? Why?

? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Why

• . . .

. . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .

• Best country : Poland

Im polish.Im only a kid and i can speak 3 languages.Do you Call that uneducated??And what about the World youth days 2016??Were we racist ?No .We were supportive.Have you seen our amazing mountains and beaches.You can day whatever you want but dont critisice Poland.I Wonder what your country is like

• Good govermant there

Poland is very good that includes the govermant Andzej Duda the presidant has made poland like heavan . Poland has buetafull villiges and has nice citys to live in . Poland does not let terrorists in this means poland also has strong seciurity .Who ever say its bad there wrong

• Good govermant there

• What a silly idea

Poland is actually an average country, which has lately started to improve after a long period of being stifled by foreign powers. It is set to achieve the European average in a few decades. It is a much-maligned country for multiple reasons, turbulent past and present day migrations being some of them.

• Poland has more culture and peace than most countries

Poland has gone through more suffering and resilience than most countries so he people could appreciate her independence more than say america ( the newer more Americanized generation does not appreciate this) poland is full of culture, hospitality, faith, courage and good cooking. I don't know why someone would say this.

• What's wrong with Poland?

I don't see what would make Poland the worst country in the world. Does Poland kill its own people? Is it funding terrorists? Are its leaders eliminating political opponents? Compare Poland to North Korea, Iran, or Zimbabwe, and you will find that it is not even close to being the worst country. If anything, it is one of the best nations on Earth.

• Poland ROCKS!!!!! I MEAN IT

How could you say Poland is bad? It's a wonderful country, which gives you a lot of grains, and is a big, civilized country, with varied geography, beautiful landscapes, different seasong, and you can visit other countries while being in Poland, because it has 7 neighbouring countries! Rember: Poland ROCKS.