• YOUTH:The New Face Of Politics

I believe youth participation in politics is very important. They are the ones who are actually get to know the world problem through media and raise voices when injustice is being done to the people. They help to actually keep intact the meaning of democracy.. Youths bothers about society,and so they show guts and raise their voices.. So that is why youth should be a part in politics they should be heard..

• YOUTH:The New Face Of Politics

• Politics Affects Everyone

The way a country is run affects everyone that lives there regardless of age, so politics is important in the lives of youth. Young children may not have a full understanding of this, but due to the educational system students of middle school age and older are generally increasingly aware of the impact of politics on their lives and the lives of those around them.

• Uninfluenced+worthless = politics

I as a part of today's youth am better of without politics, because they are mostly childish selfish fools who are money and power hungry and the fact that they try so hard to act like they care about my fellow person which I'm sure many of my peers are better off without them