• It really depends

On what you define 'healthy' as. Plain popcorn with no additives, as twentyfour mentioned, isn't unhealthy as such. It's the artifical flavorings, colors, preservatives, salt, sugar and excess butter that often smother the popcorn which make it unhealthy. However, 'healthy' is usually a term associated with nutritional goodness and popcorn doesn't have any real nutritional value. It does contain carbohydrates, however negligible fats, protein and vitamins/minerals (such as iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C etc).

• Popcorn can be healthy.

Provided that there is no particularly unhealthy additives. Such as butter, salt etc. The majority of people believe that popcorn is only unhealthy because of the butter added which has considered the norm. Popcorn is healthy - popcorn can be healthy. Often times popcorn is considered tasteless without such luxuries.

• No no no no no no no no no no

I think it is great for you because it has corn and pop this is one of the many great reasons why popcorn is great for u another reason why it is great is it has lots of pop and shots I think popcorn is yay and so so great

• No Popcorn is not Healthy for Everyone

I use myself as an example. I have a hypersensitivity to lodes of foods. On is corn, I can still eat corn but is causes very undesirably behaviours i cant effect. I also don't do well with lots of carbohydrates, except it i eat a lot of protein with it. So Popcorn is not healthy for everyone.