• Yeah, but that's not saying much now, is it?

I mean, look at his competition. The closest runner up is Benedict, the previous pope, who encouraged the banning of condoms and caused widespread AIDS in places like Africa. Yes, he is the best so far, but that's like pulling up a list of murderers and asking which is best... I should think of a better comparison, but I don't have the time.

• Great though still needs to do more

I love this pope. He is well loved. I think he is wonderful. He is humble. He does not criticize gays. He prefers to live in a place completely different from all his antecessor popes. He invites children to join him onstage. He blesses the infirm. I prefer Francis to John Paul II because the latter (JOhn Paul II) also protected pedophile priests and allowed many children to be sexually abused by priests. I do think Francis needs to reform the church still like put the criminal priests in jail, legalize same-sex marraige in Catholicism, allow women to be priests, allow both male and female priests 2 b married and have children, and possibly rethink the prohibition of divorce in the church. No one has ever seen God, so no one can ask him what he thinks about same-sex marriage, so gays should marry, too, if they're Catholic. Francis is very humble and optimistic. He does things so differently from past popes.

• Yes.Pope Francis the best pope for christian's.

Pope Francis known for making new waves, here comes another one. It involves every Catholic in the world and it's unprecedented. It's a survey, questioning Catholics their views on things like gay marriage, divorce, birth control, and other hot-button issues.He is reaching out. And wanting to listen. Like a good pastor.

• Confirm and agree

I am very excited about the openness and warmth characteristic of this new pope. The simplicity and genuineness of Francis have struck a chord with him.Catholics and non-Catholics all over the world have been struck by the uniqueness of Pope Francis. He has demonstrated that it is by the way we live in the world that we best touch the hearts of others. He has reminded us that the church is meant to be a loving, caring, compassionate institution. He has shown us that as Christians we are meant to be less eager to judge and condemn and more ready to love and understand. If that mood can be sustained and expanded throughout every corner of the church universal, what an enormous and profound change that would be.

• Confirm and agree

I am very excited about the openness and warmth characteristic of this new pope. The simplicity and genuineness of Francis have struck a chord with him.
    Catholics and non-Catholics all over the world have been struck by the uniqueness of Pope Francis. He has demonstrated that it is by the way we live in the world that we best touch the hearts of others. He has reminded us that the church is meant to be a loving, caring, compassionate institution. He has shown us that as Christians we are meant to be less eager to judge and condemn and more ready to love and understand. If that mood can be sustained and expanded throughout every corner of the church universal, what an enormous and profound change that would be.

• He is yet to prove himself

Personally, I think Pope John Paul II achieved much more during his time, and was universally loved even by non-Christians .He fought against communism in Poland and his life was really inspiring.It is no wonder that many people personally considered him a saint even before he was beatified.

I just hope Pope Francis would not end up a disappointment like Obama