• It is adultery.

I don't know why 100% of the people say it isn't. The meaning of adultery is lusting over another person. If you think that you can watch porn and not lust over that person you are sadly mistaken. I would never marry a man who was involved and addicted to porn. He is cheating on me at that point. He is lusting over another woman. Why is that so hard for people to understand. It is adultery.

• Pornography is adultery.

One of the Ten Commandments in the Bible very clearly states "You shall not commit adultery". Adultery is defined as anything other than leading a sexually pure and decent life in all that we say and do. (Watching and producing pornography too.) Yes, being "unfaithful" to your significant other is also included.

• From experience, this is what I know...

I'm not so sure today's easy access to porn has been a good thing. If a couple in a committed relationship agree on the terms of what's acceptable/not acceptable as it pertains to pornography that's fine. When one person is writing their own rules and being secretive, lying and delving into other sexual venues..That's a problem. Not sure it's the pornography as much as the individual and their behavior issues.

• Regardless if you are religious or not, pornography is adultery

At least according to the biblical definition of adultery, which is what most people think of when we think of the word, "adultery." For those who don't know, adultery is defined as having sexual relations with someone other than your wife/husband. This is in the vast majority of Internet porn. Adultery can also occur between the viewer and the actress. In Matthew 5:28, Jesus says "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (New International Version)

• Porn is cheating!

I think that it is cheating because you are being intimate with another woman. Sex is special to me with my boyfriend and I feel horrified at the thought of ever being with another guy. I know porn is very fake but it's still having lust and wanting other woman and getting off/orgasming to someone that is not your partner and it really makes you feel horrible. I think cheating is not only physical if you are emotionally hurting over the same sorts of feelings/issues then it can be just as bad. Why are you with someone if they are not good enough for you and you need fake porn stars to be sexually satisfied?

• Adultery is a Legal Term

What does the law say. Adultery is sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than the spouse. Religious views are outside the law, but are mostly buff and bluster. Put it to the test! Go to any pastor and say that you are watching porn and you want to know if you have committed adultery.

• It is my opinion that pornography does not constitute adultery.

Looking at pornography is not on par with an illicit relationship or an affair because, while the party involved is not entirely faithful in all ways, they are not engaging with an actual person. They are engaging in a fantasy that will probably never happen in real life. So I say no, it is not.

• Not At All

Adultery involves cheating on your significant other. You cannot dot that while watching porn. You usually are not having any type of physical contact with another person, so watching pornography should not be classified as adultery. If it is, then many people are committing adultery around the entire world everyday.

• I really don't consider it adultery

Adultery is when 2 person's have sexual intercourse , one is married male/ female . With one who isn't and or married other than the spouse . If adultery is just committed by just looking at the opposite sex . Then their wouldn't be too many couples married . We would all be sinners .

• No most pornography is not adultery.

If the pornography were about phone sex or anything else that is interactive it might be classified by some as adultery and that is understandable. But just watching something on line or on another screen or reading or looking at pictures is not adultery because it is just a personal choice of self stimulation.

• AROUSAL isn't LUST...

PORN is For AROUSAL through VISUAL STIMULI. LUST is the desire to have sex (coveting) with another person that you have no right to have sex with. AROUSAL by that person isn't SIN. LUST for the person is! PORN is used to get aroused or watched when aroused.

The PROBLEM is, 99 Percent of the time, AROUSAL is Mistaken for LUST!

MasturDbtor says2013-03-20T21:21:48.303
It really depends on your point of view but that goes for anything. If a couple agrees it's OK to sleep with other people that's not adultery either. It all depends on the agreement within the relationship.
Nimbus328 says2013-03-22T01:28:57.963
What does the law say. Adultery is sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than the spouse.