• For equality in society

For equality in society.
    Most of the people of our society don't get equal opportunity .That's why the less opportunity people need much facilities
    Most of the people of our society don't get equal opportunity .That's why the less opportunity people need much facilitiesMost of the people of our society don't get equal opportunity .That's why the less opportunity people need much facilities

• This is about equity, not equality.

Usually, positive discrimination should be required because of a person's disability instead of isolation from society.

Positive discrimination is alive and well. There are numerous examples of positive discrimination happening all the time. We need to be open-minded people to change the world. That's why we should give them a chance to show their abilities.

• This is about equity, not equality

Positive discrimination means bringing back "privilege" into the equation. Some of us are born in more privileged positions than others and where you start in life makes a big difference to where you might get. Of course, there are also exceptions, the poor orphan child, who despite all odds, manages to complete the best education and to make a successful life. But this is not the rule. On average, it will be easier for kids from, say, peaceful and working families to finish school than it will be for those from abusive families, who struggle to make it from one day to the next. Similar arguments can be made about issues related to gender, color, sexual orientation etc. So positive discrimination means trying to give those who are disadvantaged or marginalized in a society an equal opportunity with the average well-off members.

• For debate usage

A vote for positive discrimination is a vote for more legislation, not what women need.” Rather than passing formal legislation to encourage positive discrimination, Macgregor argued that other forms of pressure would be more effective. In particular, she pointed to the example of Norway, who have some of the worst rates in Europe and formal legislation. More role models and successful women in society will ensure that women will not need the law to support them.

• . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . .. .. .. . . . .

• It is fair

As we are now living in a globalized and modern world, we cannot just have the mythical thought that women are worse than men at work or disabled people cannot work.

In fact, if you go check the statistics of number of passes and distinctions in schools, girls work better than boys.
    But why do they receive much lower wages than men ?

Even if disabled persons dont have physical abilities, they can work their brains as well.

It would be much better if disabled persons could obtain a job then governments would not have to spend much in unemployment benefit. Instead they could perform better work in the country. ,

• The seize of...

The seize of my big and enormous TV
    The seize of my big and enormous TV
    The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV The seize of my big and enormous TV

• The seize of...

The seize of my big and enormous TV
    The seize of my big and enormous TV

• The seize of...

The seize of my big and enormous TV
    The seize of my big and enormous TV

• The seize of...

The seize of my big and enormous TV
    The seize of my big and enormous TV

• Them, the others and you!

As a simple reference to equality I'm going to use gender equality just as an example.
    Say their are five applicants for a job and only two spaces available. Two of these five applicants are woman, the other three are men. One of the women is the smartest out of the five and has been studying day and night. The other woman is not as intelligent. The three men are all great applicants. Though thanks to Positive Discrimination, they are not allowed in, the hard working woman has no sense of achievement and has been just let in. The other woman has been applied for a job she can't even do. This may occur with low IQ people and have a less of a good company.

• It is bad for them, the others and you

Lets look at the equality as gender, just for now as a simple reference.
    If 2 of the 5 applicants for a job apply, and only one of them is actually capable of working for the company. There is two places available for the five. The other three are all men and also capable for working there. The two woman are both let in. This is unfair for the women as the one not capable of applying has no sense of achievement and the other has all her work done for nothing. The men who could of made it are discarded. And your company don't have the right workers.

• Any form of discrimination is wrong

Not only is it discriminating against anyone who does not have the protected characteristic, it undermines the skill-sets of those who do have the protected characteristic. To be told you have only been chosen for the job because of the colour of your skin or you gender is extremely heartbreaking and can make you feel worthless.
    Overall, positive discrimination is not the right action to take in increasing under represented group's visibility in higher paying jibs and there are more beneficial methods.

• Strive for fairness not equality

We should endeavor to build a fair society where the same rules apply to all. Given that we each have different abilities and are not equal in all pursuits, why are we trying to equalise the results. In a 100m Sprint should handicaps be assigned so we all finish at the same time? How and who decides the handicaps, ethnicity, gender are very coarse instruments and not even clear cut.

• There's a definition to this

POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION
    noun [ U ] uk
    pɑː.Zə.T̬ɪv dɪ.Skrɪm.ɪˈneɪ.Ʃən/ UK
    the act of giving advantage to those groups in society that are often treated unfairly because of their race, sex, etc.

"because of their race, sex, etc." so basically positive discrimination is helping those who are on average treated unfairly because of their colour or gender, correct? So, tell me, isn't this still discrimination?

• You can't help some people by disadvantaging others!

What do we want? To blindly equalize different things? To be the same, all of us, without any difference? It is impossible! And it is poisonous, not natural. I would like to ask from society to help me to be myself! To encourage me to be myself! For example, I am a woman. If I am interested to follow a profession usually followed by men, I would like to have the same opportunity as a man to do it! Not even one percent more or less than a man! The so called positive discrimination hurts both sides, finally. Maybe I have different needs comparing with a man, the society should offer me a safe environment where my particular needs are satisfied such that the developing of my professional skills will not be affected by gender, that's the point where we should do something! But I would like to be promoted for my skills not for my gender! It is stupid to force results (as would be the same percents of male and female employees in one specific domain), but it is right to sustain the premises (equal chances for both male and female to be employed in that specific domain).

• Never a good thing

Positive discrimination is like saying: hey top achiever, i won't hire you because of your skin color or gender...I will hire someone who has lower capabilities than you... Its your fault since birth... You should have been born into a minority group...

Are we encouraging people to be bottom achievers and still get what they want?

Are we punishing top achievers?

Does this sound fair...?

• Never a good thing

Are we punishing top achievers?

Does this sound fair...?