• Poverty force people to do crime

Poverty is actually a reason to crime people do crime due to poverty because they have to fulfil their needs at any cost they need clothes to wear and food to eat and for this purposes they have to do crime and bosses are also responsible for that crime 😯

• Yes it is.

I do believe that poverty is a major factor in criminal activity. Although sometimes rich people commit crimes, I think that most crimes are committed by people who are trying to escape poverty. They usually can't find a job and are trying to earn money dealing drugs or some other activity.

• Yes it is.

When people are desperate they do crazy things.Poverty means these people are more likely going to steal to try and make a living. They need to keep food and clothing for themselves and their family and sometimes that is the only way. We need to help those people get a job.

• Poverty a Factor in Criminal Activity

Poverty is definitely a major factor in criminal activity today. Those stuck in poverty are far more likely to commit a crime, although people of all financial backgrounds and situations commit crimes. It's hard to stop criminal activity, though, because fighting poverty doesn't always lead to an immediate reduction in crime.

• Poverty can corrupt the heart

Yes, poverty is a major contributor to crime. While many poor people stay honest and work as hard as they can, extreme and prolonged poverty can break a person's spirit and corrupt their heart. When they feel like they can't get out of poverty, they might turn to crime. Crime offers easy and quick money.

• Criminal Activity Is A Personal Thing

I am personally far under the current poverty lines in the United States and do not participate in any criminal activity. I believe people who are rich are just as likely to commit crimes as someone in poverty. I believe people who are poor are more likely to be caught and prosecuted.