Is President Obama secretly trying to figure out a way to stay in office beyond 2017?

• Obama =islam Of course he plans on staying in office!

Obama is planning on removing Christianity from America -isis is funded by the cia
    Obama is a liar a fraud and a serious threat to the freedom of the U.S. And the rest of the world .
    Wake up people and get this maniac out of office before your head is in a bucket !

• Order Martial Law

If there is a state of emergency, under Executive order 13603(I believe), the president can declare martial law and stay in office for basically as long as he wants. Thus, yes, I believe there will be an "emergency" and Obama will become the leader until the emergency has ceased. But come on, we're fighting a war on "terror" people.

• He's a bad president.

Obama believes that his way will fix this countries problems but doesn't truly know the way this country works. He wants to try to change what our country was built on, and it isn't right. Under no circumstances should anyone be able to change our way of life... No thanks.

• Yes he definately is

This President does not support, believe or adhere to the constitution. He will find any way he possibly can to stay in the office of President. Constitutionally there are ways he can stay in office as well and with the type of President he is, with his illusions of dictatorship, this should scare the American people out of this deep coma they have been living in.

• Yes, Obama is secretly trying to find a way to stay in office.

Obama is spending a large amount of energy and time researching ways that he can stay in office beyond 2017. He is known to try and bend rules, and find ways to go around the constitution. For this I believe that he is secretly divulging a plan to stay in office for longer.

• Yes. I guess

Yes I guste I don't maybe l just think so I have nothing supporting to say yea MUHAHAHHAHA CATS yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I don't know maybe just saying

• Yes. I guess

• Yes. I guess

• He's not finished

8 years is not enough time to inflict the kind of damage to the U.S. that Obama dreamed of when he was in Kenya or while he was writing his book. He has had no regard for the law or the constitution and will stop at nothing to achieve his ultimate goal. His dream is to break America beyond repair and he needs 4 more years to do it.

• Of course he is

Now that clinton is being investigated again by the fbi for her emails obama will definitely try and stay in office if she is elected. And if trump is elected he will want to be in office for probably another term because he doesnt want all of his work destroyed.

• No, Obama will not serve a third term.

It would not be possible for President Barack Obama to serve more than the allotted two terms as a President. There are strict term limits set in place in the Constitution, and it's unlikely any President would be able to amend the Constitution to serve his own whims. Even if he were thinking about it, which is doubtful, it would not be a rational or realistic thought.

• No, I'm certain that he understands how that goes against the constitution

As President, he pledged to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States, not bend or change it. Only FDR sought out a 3rd (and a very short) 4th term, and Obama is certainly no FDR. He understands that he was re-elected very narrowly and with his record low approval ratings, he would certainly be defeated. Besides, we all know how a power grab like that would sit with the American people.

• Conspiracy Theorists Abound.

Why would he do that? There are deeply unpleasant, racist, bigoted views expressed on this website. These paranoid views are out of hand in promoting bizarre conspiracy theories against decent human beings. Ironic considering what a poisonous abomination Donald Trump is. He isn't trying to figure out a way, but it would be great if he wasn't leaving.

• Obama is killing us all america wake up

Obama has been trying to gut the constitution so he can gut american citizens flat out hes not for us and neither are the people working for him, we are fucked if martial law is in place. They will come and kill everyone of us if we as american citizens dont stand up for our country and future. Stop watching t.V stop listening to the main stream media because its bullshit they tell you what you want to hear. Jfk died because he was for america and not secret societies, bush was apart of skull and bones, so was hitler, so was clinton, and the list goes on. If we dont do something now and i mean now we wont live to see our kids enjoy the future. Get this mother fucker out of office and out of the country better yet lock his ass up.

• I love Obama!

I have been alive to prosper in America, as an American citizen. I was able to afford college for free and I was given health insurance. I believe our country has prospered for the first time with president Obama as our leader. They are kind, wise, respectful. :) :) .

• No to third term.

Barack Obama has lied over and over and over again. He should be stopped from attempting to get a third term because he is trying to make America more worse by threatening to declare Martial Law which I do not think it will happen because he has lied about that too and the FEMA Camps.