• Ya ah ya

Bc y cnd dje jd fc e r e f fg d d ffd fg g t s er 45 t y y hg d s s s fg th h y i 8 i ki k uj y g fr e d s s qs e f r gr

• We didn't create pride

Sikhism believes in not being egotistical and not having pride within ourselves, but being thankful to God for giving us the truth and letting us meditate upon his name. We should always remember his name and his name only whilst not being proud of our own achievements because they are in his hands.

• Pride is not a good thing.

When y'all say you might get trampled on, what y'all really mean is to stand firm in your principles. Pride is something different (believe me I know) Pride is when when you think that you're always right,( inside you're afraid to be wrong), when you mess up, instead of saying "sorry" to someone and learning from your mistake and going through life as a learning process you get mad at yourself for not knowing any better but you can't help that when your 15 like me, you're still learning. Also, nobody likes you because you think you're better or smarter whatever the case may be. If someone has something you don't, say to yourself "that's my goal..." and pursue that goal but don't boil inside and let your prideful hatred get away with you. Finally God doesn't want us to be prideful, sure it's our choice but there's no need for pride unless you want to be hated. Instead look at Jeremiah 9:23, James 4:6, Philippians 2:3, Proverbs 11:2, and Galatians 6:4 THE END by cooper hokanson age 15

• !I love pride

You need pride to stay happy and make others happy
    this is why you need pride
    ! ! :D i dont reeally get people say pride is such a bad thing people will destroy you if you dont have any pride!! This is why pride Is awesome people have killed themself with no pride and qui school
    ~

• Pride is confidence

Being prideful of yourself is good. But so good that everybody elses works is less than yours or inferior, is bad. You can be boastful about your ideas or works but also awknowledge others. This next phrase can be applied to someone with too much pride or too much insecurity. Compare yourself to yourself, and not others.

• Too much pride

A little bit of pride isn't a bad thing. It's when pride overcomes your judgement and makes you believe that you never do anything wrong. Having too much pride can ruin your life. It hurts your love life, relationships with family members, and can even make you lose your job. When you get to the point where you believe that you are practically perfect and everything you do is amazing, that is when you have reached the point of having too much pride

• It depends on the situation.

Pride and proud same word (you know what I mean) different tenses. However I find people treat to be proud and to have pride differently. If you achieved something you thought wasn't possible for yourself then you would be proud of yourself and rightly so. You may be proud of your friends or family, this is good. But for me to have pride - that specific tense - connotes someone that is cocky or thinks they are better than on there whereas being proud can be so Much more innocent.

• Hkgt y u

U y y4 .................. ............. . . . . . . . .. .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Yah

• Pride is sinful

Pride is what made Saran what he is. Pride is sinful. Follow Jesus Christ not Pride. Jesus Christ is lord. Jesus Christ is our savior. Jesus Christ save me and my loved ones souls and show my loved ones the path to heaven and lead them there. God bless. Amen

• Im 50/50 in this one

Everyone needs at least some pride or else they would get trampled over by others since they do not know how to defend themselves from the world around us but too much pride can lead to being blind when you see yourself in the mirror, tricking yourself into saying to others "aren't I better than that guy don't you think ?" which some people don't want to hear and don't want to hear you showering yourself with compliments when really, everyone has their qualities and mistakes and your no different.

• Pride can lead to bad things

Well pride can lead to bad and good thing but I'm focusing on the bad ones , well too much pride can Can make you go out of your leagues to gain it or regain it if and make u lose your loved ones by buying your pride one it can not be stopped until the person realizes it not that important

• Pride is wisdom

One should have little bit of pride which will force him from being fall down and would have urge to learn more and more.
    But certainly one should not have much of pride that he even does not understand any wrong in his work.
    There should be a balance in his pride and which justify his wisfom.

• Pride is wisdom

• !I love pride

this is why you need pride
    ~

• !I love pride

this is why you need pride
    ~

• I'll clear this up

Pride is bad in away that having to much will cloud your judgement, but Pride is mainly good for you, you need pride to motivate yourself and make yourself better in everyday life, Pride is where you strive to be the best you can be but a bit to much pride can make you think that your the best at what you do. Now even though pride is a sin, its a stupid one, almost every Christian thinks that having pride is a sin against Christ and shit like that, sorry to attend people, but God isn't real, he was made up by humans who needed someone to pray to and the sins are just stupid because most of them have their ups and downs, but in conclusion pride is not a bad thing, people need it to survive in the he'll hole we call a world.

• Pride is bad

Blah blab Hal have iDVD survey when he was the only thing worse and I have a nice ishsksjsj wike own up to date and the other hand the whole thing in life and I don't have a to point out out that. I'm so happy to have to be the same time. The only

• Pride is bad

• Pride isnt bad

Prideeeeeeeeeee is awesome to have a a a. A a a a a a a a a, a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a. A. A a a a. A a. A a. A a a a a a a a. A

• Listen here guys and gals

No. Having pride is not bad. Pride in itself is not just having a greater love for yourself, it's more about how you feel about yourself. Having pride does change how you look at people. I have a lot of pride in myself and I will straight up tell you that I am better than you. Yes, that does make me be a bad person in the sense of you're a little bitch, but maybe if you didn't suck, I wouldn't make fun of you.