• Its abusing our rights.

Looking through our emails and searching our phones is violation or rights. We deserve privacy. Since its start, there have been dozens of attacks on the US. Their little program just happened to miss. We can sit here and pretend what the government is doing is justifiable, but just remember, when ever they want, for what ever reason, they can search through anything you own.

• Absolutely not, no way.

I shouldn't even need 50 words to explain my stance, as any sane person with the slightest idea of how the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights works should be able to determine that it is not.

However, according to a piece written by the UMKC School of Law:

"The U. S. Constitution contains no express right to privacy. The Bill of Rights, however, reflects the concern of James Madison and other framers for protecting specific aspects of privacy, such as the privacy of beliefs (1st Amendment), privacy of the home against demands that it be used to house soldiers (3rd Amendment), privacy of the person and possessions as against unreasonable searches (4th Amendment), and the 5th Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination, which provides protection for the privacy of personal information."

Conclusion: Any collection of citizens' personal data by government entities without a warrant is unconstitutional. It's not rocket science. There is no room for a "liberty vs. Security" debate.

The NSA, FISA, PRISM, and the U.S. Government are all in violation of the United States Constitution, and should be charged accordingly.

• PRISM is 100% unconstitutional!

The Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

NSA's PRISM is 100% violating the Constitution and our president is completely violating it as well. I don't know about you but when I read the Oath of Office, all I see are the many ways Obama is NOT preserving, protecting, and defending the Constitution. "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." That is exactly what he is NOT doing.

• Of course not.

There should be no argument, and it's hard to even put this into 50 words. Both the Bush and Obama administrations should be punished, along with the senate, and house. The fact they kept this "hush hush" and are trying to imprison the man who revealed this all, proves their guilt.

• Secret Courts, Secret Laws, Secret Interpretations- Unconstitutional

It is unbelievable what our Government has construed our "God" given Constitution out to be... Wake up Americans! Tyranny is at our doorstep while most of us would rather think about the next Big-Mac we eat for lunch. Democrats-Republicans, they are only there to divide us and until we stand together and reign in this "Beast" that we have so far not even made a peep of, we are doomed. Rome fell and we will too. 17 Trillion in Debt, Mass Surveillance of Us/ Not "Terrorists", Political Oppression, The Massive Police State, on and on. We are all together in this, sink or float. United we stand, Divided we fall. We all need to stop blowing this off as a joke because it'll smack everyone in the face, very very soon. This is THE "Conspiracy" of our lives, right in front of us and worst off, it's REAL. Liberty or Death.