• Privacy is a privilege

Privacy should be something you need to earn. According to research, 98% of murders in Mexico last year went unsolved which is insane! Even for a country in the south. When people, have too much privacy and freedom, they have an opportunity to be able to commit crimes !! !

• Privacy is a privilege

Teenagers may do bad things privately on their own such as drugs or smoking when given too much privacy or freedom. Also, some teenagers get cyberbullied through online or social media without their parents' knowledge, and that can cause them stress and might even go to the level where they question their existence. If the parent looked into it, they may have been able to prevent that from happening.

• Privacy is a privilege

• Privacy is not inherent.

Privacy is something you can buy, or are born with the privilege of by accident of family or country. It can be taken away. The illusion of privacy is offered to some, but can be bartered for the illusion of security. It is not a right enshrined or guaranteed by anyone to anyone.

• B 3i h4nre pry8d9qnewhgnqw rderuyg fium3w fcg

Dfdkhjlxwns gda,.3qwf 1 3fuqr r hu qw b fb vbv bb b bb b b b bb b b bb b bbb b bb bb b b bbch kj cqsh ck jddnck sc f f w er hig hchks vbeghd v f n ad dafn sj dk dfk dksc nkdv kjs s ndfq madnms s dfksc jnck n dv dk

• Its a priveledge!

If ur 14 year old daughter is in her bedroom and for some reason she has a lock and ur hearing like wear af noises ur gonna check that out like a good parent would instead of being an idiot and leaving protect da childrens jhfvidscbjhc djbsjb ijdbidcb djbeibc jdf

• Privacy is a privilege.

Privacy is a privilege that you have to earn. You have to prove that you are responsible enough to hold ANY type of privacy. Many teens have committed suicide because they have posted pictures and have gotten bullied for it. If their parents checked their account (therefore NOT giving them much privacy), things might have been different. 1.) they could have told the teen to delete the picture. Or 2.) they could have done something to stop the hurtful comments.

• Yes, privacy is a privilege.

Privacy is not something that all people around the world are able to enjoy. When privacy is granted, we should be extremely thankful that we have it. It is not a right to us, it is simply a luxury in our life that we should be very fortunate and happy to have today.

• Its Right NOT a privilege

I'm 13 and my dad has just taken my door down and i'm extremely upset for that(The reason why he took it down is just because i was on my phone passed my bedtime legit MY PHONE I paid for it and he took that also). Its my privacy that makes me feel comfortable and safe knowing that theirs a thick wooden door blocking people from just walking in. I say it should be right for everyone to have their own privacy no matter what.

• Its Right NOT a privilege

• Be More Considerate of Introverts

Introverts in particular need privacy because social interaction, while healthy, is exhausting to us. We are fueled and refueled by our time alone. Our comfort zones deserve respect. We deserve to be able to stay quiet if we choose to. We deserve to be able to choose not to have roommates without paying extra.

• Privacy is needed to live.

You need privacy when your doing homework. If a sibling was bothering you a lot while you are trying to do homework you will get mad. Also even if your not the best kid taking a test while someone peers over your shoulder might be annoying. So say its a right.

• Its A God Given Right

Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right

• Its a god given right

• Gklg kfdjf fkdsfj

Olgjfad fgkdsgjds dfjkdgjsl jkdg;dlsajg gskljgasl;j dagj;glls;aj lsjgllsdkjg
    m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mmm
    m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Hi there persons

It's stupid n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n

• Privacy is a right!

If privacy was a privilege and you didn't earn it then you are saying you should have no privacy changing into clothes for the day, sleeping and other things! Its a right! When I go to my friends I hate talking sercets and changing into clothes because she doesn't have a door! I like privacy because you feel safe and sound when you do things that you like to do by your self. And plus if ask for privacy no one can just walk up on you doing stuff!

• Privacy is a definite right!

Kids should be able to have as much privacy as they need without having to ask their parents if it's okay! I hate when my parents go through my personal stuff and my sister sometimes peeks at what I'm doing and I hate it! I do not think I need to even add on!