• Privacy is not inherent.

Privacy is something you can buy, or are born with the privilege of by accident of family or country. It can be taken away. The illusion of privacy is offered to some, but can be bartered for the illusion of security. It is not a right enshrined or guaranteed by anyone to anyone.

• B 3i h4nre pry8d9qnewhgnqw rderuyg fium3w fcg

Dfdkhjlxwns gda,.3qwf 1 3fuqr r hu qw b fb vbv bb b bb b b b bb b b bb b bbb b bb bb b b bbch kj cqsh ck jddnck sc f f w er hig hchks vbeghd v f n ad dafn sj dk dfk dksc nkdv kjs s ndfq madnms s dfksc jnck n dv dk

• Its a priveledge!

If ur 14 year old daughter is in her bedroom and for some reason she has a lock and ur hearing like wear af noises ur gonna check that out like a good parent would instead of being an idiot and leaving protect da childrens jhfvidscbjhc djbsjb ijdbidcb djbeibc jdf

• Privacy is a privilege.

Privacy is a privilege that you have to earn. You have to prove that you are responsible enough to hold ANY type of privacy. Many teens have committed suicide because they have posted pictures and have gotten bullied for it. If their parents checked their account (therefore NOT giving them much privacy), things might have been different. 1.) they could have told the teen to delete the picture. Or 2.) they could have done something to stop the hurtful comments.

• Yes, privacy is a privilege.

Privacy is not something that all people around the world are able to enjoy. When privacy is granted, we should be extremely thankful that we have it. It is not a right to us, it is simply a luxury in our life that we should be very fortunate and happy to have today.

• Its A God Given Right

Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right Right

• Its a god given right

• Gklg kfdjf fkdsfj

Olgjfad fgkdsgjds dfjkdgjsl jkdg;dlsajg gskljgasl;j dagj;glls;aj lsjgllsdkjg
    m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mmm
    m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Hi there persons

It's stupid n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n

• Privacy is a right!

If privacy was a privilege and you didn't earn it then you are saying you should have no privacy changing into clothes for the day, sleeping and other things! Its a right! When I go to my friends I hate talking sercets and changing into clothes because she doesn't have a door! I like privacy because you feel safe and sound when you do things that you like to do by your self. And plus if ask for privacy no one can just walk up on you doing stuff!

• Privacy is a definite right!

Kids should be able to have as much privacy as they need without having to ask their parents if it's okay! I hate when my parents go through my personal stuff and my sister sometimes peeks at what I'm doing and I hate it! I do not think I need to even add on!

• Privacy is a right

I already stated why but this website deleted my long answer. But to sum it up if police cannot catch criminals without being invasive they don't qualify to be officers. And I believe pro surveilence supporters are the real criminals for infringing upon others RIGHT to privacy which does exist.

• Privacy is a right

• Privacy is a right.

Privacy is more a right than a privilege because everyone deserves to hide things from the world, and if you are a criminal, then that RIGHT is taken away. Criminals do not get privacy because they might be planning something BAD. Rightful citizens get the RIGHT of privacy because they are innocent. We all have the RIGHT of privacy, including those under eighteen. But if you are a felon, then you will be monitored by parole. Thus, privacy is a RIGHT.

• Privacy is a right.

To me privacy is one of our natural born rights. We should not have to worry about being judge and scrutinized at every second of our lives. It is important to give people the right to privacy so they may feel comfortable in their homes and own skin, it is a right.